Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ban you because I know a girl who is wrong. Your argument is invalid.
I ban you because that girl that you know is right! Your argument is invalid because guys (including myself) are crazy.
I ban you because humans cannot use Confusion.
I ban you because I can use confusion! Sparkly rocks are pretty and so are furry cats. These shoes are too tight and this cold weather is nice! This is so my best day cause I went to sleep.
I ban you because I, too, like cool weather.
I ban you for liking what I like. I also like Brunettes.
I ban you because I like blondes.
I ban you because I am a Pokemon Master!
I ban you because i can't sleep well the last few days (summer would be alot better without those annoying mosquitoes)
I ban you because Gogoat is awesome!
I ban you because Gogoat sucks.Seriously?A GOAT?AND IT'S GRASS TYPE?
I will only catch it for the Pokedex.I will train it if there's an emergency (like a Gym or if there's no Bicycle [I wish it never happens!])
(12-05-2013 11:31 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I ban you because Gogoat sucks.Seriously?A GOAT?AND IT'S GRASS TYPE?
I will only catch it for the Pokedex.I will train it if there's an emergency (like a Gym or if there's no Bicycle [I wish it never happens!])

I ban you because Gogoat is awesome because it's a goat and a grass type.
(12-05-2013 08:05 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 11:31 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I ban you because Gogoat sucks.Seriously?A GOAT?AND IT'S GRASS TYPE?

I ban you because it will suck at stats imo.
(12-05-2013 08:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

I ban you because you don't know its stats will suck. Its stats could be awesome!
(12-05-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

I ban you because you don't know its stats will suck. Its stats could be awesome!

I ban you because it's stats won't be very good imo because we have the ability to ride it.It's not the perfect Pokemon.
Reference URL's