Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ban you because I was in my Join Avenue, which I leveled up to rank 56 today, and I went to my level 10 Raffle Shop and I got prize number 1, a Master ball! It's the very first time I've ever won a Master Ball.
I ban you because I lost my copy of Pokemon White right after I got into Castelia City, a year ago last August.
I ban you because I'm almost finished completing the Unova Dex in Black 2. I have 285 out of 300.
I ban you because your incompletion of an encyclopedia has no bearing on the proscription of this Homo Sapien.
I ban you because you're funny. Toungue
I ban you because I used your fancy, high-fallutin' words against you.
I ban you because the calibration of your proscription upon this Homo Sapien has been nullified until the justification can be corroborated.
I ban you because you can't un-ban yourself. Only I can un-ban myself.
I ban you because you didn't say a word about the fact that Team Rocket shall appear in my Fanfic.
I ban you because Team Rocket appears in every fanfic and its grandmother. I just wish they would appear in the main games...
I ban you because Team Rocket has a new leader in my Fanfic.
I ban you because it's either a forum member/admin or Silver.
I ban you because you are correct.
I ban you because everyone in your fanfic is a forum member or a prominent member of the main games. Or a Pokemon. It's still pretty good, though!
Alcovich used Foresight!
I ban you because at least three prominent characters from the anime will appear as well.
Reference URL's