Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ban you because I think he has that special ID/SID combination that Hachi was talking about.
Ahhhh. RNG abuse. That makes sense then.

I ban you because I don't have my SID yet.
I ban you because he didn't RNG abuse the game. At least, I don't think...
Maybe he just got lucky?
I ban you because RNG abuse is the thing Hachi was talking about with the ID/SID.
I ban myself because no one has posted on this thread for a while.
i ban you for double-posting. also because i've never seen so many cameras in one place/country in my life.
I ban you because I have no idea what you're talking about.
I ban you because
It happened again. I did a system restore, and LP decided that it hated me and did not want me to log on. So now, Alcov1ch is dead, to be replaced by Alc0vich!

But please, continue to call me Alcovich.
I ban you because you're new name should've been A1covich. Toungue You're seriously having issues with the LP forums.
I ban you because LP hates me.
I ban you because, wait. I don't need to ban you because LP already did. Toungue
i ban you because alcovich is banned. and because i was talking about Britain earlier. Seriously. there were cameras all over the place.

Probably the most non-free place i've ever been to. The disturbing thing though was that it was like that all over the country.
I ban you because when did you go to England? And why is that a reason to ban me?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LP LET ME INTO MY OLD ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE FORUMS REJOICE!
I ban you because that is no reason for rejoicing! JK!
Reference URL's