Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ban you because for international standards , they're not that simple (and you know it).
I ban you because you're right Toungue Actually that would have confused the life out of almost everyone I know.
I ban you because I possess the vocabulary of a college professor, and I still did not understand your simple words.
i slap you because i doubt the phrase "has no direct influence in your justification of the proscription of that Homo Sapien" qualifies as an understandable statement here.

i ban myself for slapping you in the wrong thread.
I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I ban you because I slap you because I am learning how to battle competitively on Smogon University. I'm going to build up a few teams, then practice on the simulator to see other people's strategies.
(17-06-2013 01:58 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i slap you because i doubt the phrase "has no direct influence in your justification of the proscription of that Homo Sapien" qualifies as an understandable statement here.

i ban myself for slapping you in the wrong thread.

I ban you because it is an understandable statement. Justification is your reason. Proscription means "to ban" and Homo Sapien means human. In essence it merely states: Has no direct influence in your reason to ban that human. All you have to do is define each word. Perfectly understandable.
exactly. I ban you because you said "human". why use that word? It wasn't the words that weren't understandable , it was the sentence as a whole.

(not sure if i should mention that i thought the modern human was called " Homo sapiens sapiens"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomical...ern_humans )
I ban you because you are anatomically correct. It is Homo sapiens sapiens. However, non anatomically speaking Homo sapiens is correct as well. Homo sapiens is the term taught to us who don't care what's anatomically correct or not. I'm serious. I've never taken a science class where they classified humans as Homo sapiens sapiens.
I don't care anything about classification, anything medical, or anything relating to how the human body works. I much rather take computer courses and learn how they work. (which is exactly what I'm going to do) The only sciences I like are Chemistry and Physics. I love math and history. I HATE HATE HATE English and Biology. I prefer inorganics to organics.

The whole point of it was to be confusing.
i ban you for being confusing
i ban you because i'm confused Toungue
I ban you because Nintendo made sth really stupid.
i ban you because i don't think it's stupid
I ban you because you told me one day that you think you're not clever.
Toungue
i ban you because no matter what i think I AM clever Cool
(17-06-2013 11:49 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i ban you because no matter what i think I AM clever Cool

I ban you because I think that what you really think is:

(17-06-2013 11:49 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i ban you because no matter what you think I am stupid! Girl_wackoGirl_wackoGirl_wacko

ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue
Reference URL's