Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i ban you because that one part there actually sounds very Greek. I see what you mean about his music by the way , it is very veritable , very well done , you can tell the guy bothered refining details in his music that others would probably not bother fixing. you can tell the guy put effort into this

nice. But i'm not really in the mood for that kind of thing right now.
(24-06-2013 08:19 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-06-2013 12:21 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I ban you because I know you're an older member than me.I said it for the newer ones (grassdragon,Alcov1ch).

Actually I know that Celesi is a forum member.

I ban you because LuXray because she's going to have an amazing team by the end of my FanFic.

I ban you because I'm planning to make a Pokemon fanfic.The protagonists will be me and you,while LuXray,King412,fr3,Celesi and 2 more will star after some chapters.EDIT:Alcov1ch and 1 more.

I ban LuXray for not having a solution to my situation.

And I ban King because he will have a Crobat in my (future) fanfic.
I ban you because you did not call me Alcovich. I am still Alcovich, not Alcov1ch.

I also ban you because I am not sure what to think of your fanfic idea, though I'm sure it will be pretty good. I've never seen your writing before. (As in, the way you write.)
I ban you because I might write it in September.
I ban you to ask if you've even read my Fanfic and also to ask if you want to be in it. (if so PM telling me what basic Pokemon you would like) (also if you want to be a Gym Leader, part of the Evil Team or where ever you would like to be placed) (Not Elite Four though) (I've already chosen them)

I ban myself for taking so long with Chapter 4. (I've written very little) I've been reading many books lately.
(29-06-2013 12:06 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I ban you to ask if you've even read my Fanfic and also to ask if you want to be in it. (if so PM telling me what basic Pokemon you would like) (also if you want to be a Gym Leader, part of the Evil Team or where ever you would like to be placed) (Not Elite Four though) (I've already chosen them)

I ban you because I'm sorry!
I don't read your fanfic (mostly because I don't have internet connection most of the time now).
BUT!I promise that I will read it when I find some time (and Wi-Fi).
But I have a plan in my fanfic (I will tell you in PM).If for any reason I can't finish it,you will have the right to continue it,until I find an idea.
I ban you because you haven't stated whether or not you want to be in my Fanfic!
i ban you because you like Fairy and Grass type pokemon~!!
i ban you because i'm a luxray Toungue
I ban you because I still want to see your dragon drawings.
I ban you because i totaly forgot (i forget kinda easily -_- )
I ban you for forgetting!
I ban you for being a chespin Toungue
I ban you because I'm still waiting to see your dragon pictures.
I slap you because it's. very late to start searching now
Reference URL's