Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i ban you because sometimes i want to punch you in the face -.-
I ban you because you can always punch your computer,instead of me.
i ban you because my laptop is already broken and i don't wanna ruin it completely -.-
i ban you for having a half broken laptop. why is it broken?
I ban you for wanting Luxray to break her laptop. What's wrong with you!?
In the name of the moon, I ban you!(Sylveon uses Moonblast on Alcovich) (Alcovich endures because he's wearing a Focus Sash) Sylveon uses Quick Attack. (Alcovich faints) Sylveon gains 5,000 experience. grassdragon~ Good job Sylveon! Now I will feed you and pet you via Pokemon-amie.
(oh lol , honestly ,that "not" in there wasn't intended Toungue)

i ban you for roleplaying
(17-06-2013 05:05 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]i ban you for having a half broken laptop. why is it broken?

i ban you because i broke it Toungue the on/off button was stuck and i had to break the side so i could press it XD
sounds brutal >.>

i ban you for treating hardware like that :I
i ban you because i don't care since it's working now Toungue
I ban you because the fact that it's working is all that matters in this case.
Youngster Joey appears! Go! Rattata! Rattata used Hyper Beam! It's Super Effective! Sylveon used Moonblast! Not very effective... Rattata did not have to cool down after Hyper beam, as it is in the top percentage of Rattata! Rattata used Ban on Grassdragon! It's Super Effective! Sylveon faints!
Alcovich: Normal Type FTW!
Go Pancham. Pancham used Cross Chop on Rattata. (Rattata faints) Pancham uses Ban on Alcovich. (Alcovich faints.)
Grassdragon: Fighting FTW.
LuXray uses Power of the Awesome....you are all banned!!!

btw gd i like the addition on your sig...fairy ftw!!!
Alc0v1ch appears and bans Luxray for abusing the Power of the Awesome!
Reference URL's