Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-05-2013 08:55 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:05 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 11:31 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I ban you because Gogoat sucks.Seriously?A GOAT?AND IT'S GRASS TYPE?
I will only catch it for the Pokedex.I will train it if there's an emergency (like a Gym or if there's no Bicycle [I wish it never happens!])

I ban you because Gogoat is awesome because it's a goat and a grass type.

I ban you because it will suck at stats imo.

I ban you because you don't know its stats will suck. Its stats could be awesome!

I slap you because it's stats won't be very good imo because we have the ability to ride it.It's not the perfect Pokemon.

I ban you because you are on the banning thread and you slapped me. Also, I didn't say it's the perfect Pokemon, that would be Torterra (in my opinion) What does being able to ride it have anything to do with the price of tea in China?
You can ride the legendary dogs in Guardian Signs and we know they have excellent stats.
(12-05-2013 09:08 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:55 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:27 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2013 08:05 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]I ban you because Gogoat is awesome because it's a goat and a grass type.

I ban you because it will suck at stats imo.

I ban you because you don't know its stats will suck. Its stats could be awesome!

I slap you because it's stats won't be very good imo because we have the ability to ride it.It's not the perfect Pokemon.

I ban you because you are on the banning thread and you slapped me. Also, I didn't say it's the perfect Pokemon, that would be Torterra (in my opinion) What does being able to ride it have anything to do with the price of tea in China?
You can ride the legendary dogs in Guardian Signs and we know they have excellent stats.

I ban you because I got confused and I will edit my post.Toungue
I also ban you because you are a Ranger in Guardian Signs,not a trainer.
I ban you because basing a Pokemon's stats by your ability to ride on its back is stupid.
You forget trainers fly on Pokemon ALL THE TIME!!!! It's just a new mode of transportation.
I ban you all because you quote each other too much.
Also, Gogoat should be Grass/Steel, on account of its horns.
I ban you because LP wouldn't let you log in as Alcovich.
I ban you because by banning me, you made me create another new account as Alc0vich! Now you must create a new account!
Being kicked out of LP is the forum version of being stuck in the Distortion World.
I ban you for making me create a new account with the name Grassdrag0n.
I ban you because now I am Akcov2ch!
I ban you because now I am gra$$dragon. (now I'm rich)
I can keep this up. I am now Alcov473ch.
I ban you because you like Grass Pokemon! (I like them too, but not as much.)
I can keep it up too. I am now gra$$drag0n12.
I ban you because you are obsessed with Mewtwo! (I like Mewtwo too Toungue Get it?)(I can just picture Mewtwo's disapproval at being forced to wear a tutu Toungue )
I ban you because of Mewtwo X. I TOTALLY called it!
I ban you because that inside info appears to be correct so there will be a Mewtwo Y too.
I ban you because I'm watching a cool movie on tv
I ban you because I like cool movies on DVD.
Reference URL's