Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ban the person above you because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please!

I ban you to a deeper, darker part of the Distortion World! I then leave via Turnback Cave.
I ban you because you get lost in Turnback Cave and end back up in the Distortion World. Giratina then picks you up, hugs you, and names you George and he will love you and hug you forever.
He?

I ban you because I catch Giratina in a Master Ball and will love it and hug it forever...
I ban you for pointing out that I said he instead of it. I tend to refer to Pokemon as he/she.
i ban you for starting a story Toungue
i ban you because i can!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
I ban you for being the same age as I am.
I ban you for being in college.
I ban you because college is cool.
I ban you because college is better than high school.
I ban you because you will find out what Pokemon you get as I post the story.
I ban you because McDonald's is very high quality. They use only the finest industrial waste and hormones in their meat.
That thought just came to me. Big Grin
I ban you because i can't ban 888.

i wonder what's he's doing. haven't seen him on for quite a while
I ban you because Hachi never told me why he doesn't like fairies.

"8hachi8 is currently away.
Reason: Summer holidays.(I will come sometimes!)"
That's his away reason.
i ban you because hachi doesn't like fairies because they'll beat up his dragons Toungue
Reference URL's