Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Don't say street pass like that.You may be a victim of the forum's rage Toungue.It seems to have the features of Join Avnue in a way which is nice.
Amazing news! They really nailed them. Streetpass & QR Codes, that's great.
Screenshot of a QR code+something no one noticed Toungue (Click to View)
Maybe they noticed but it was not worth mentioning.At least in my opinion it isn't as it clearly states the game version.
Btw,do you think we will have anything related to the Gen5 events? (shiny Dialga,Palkia,Giratina).

We didn't have anything in X/Y but we might have something now. (Just like with Celebi and the shiny legendary beasts trio in B/W)

Maybe that dark thing NM2 noticed in the map or that light I noticed. Well,who knows? Only time will tell. Toungue
(09-07-2014 04:12 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw,do you think we will have anything related to the Gen5 events? (shiny Dialga,Palkia,Giratina).

We didn't have anything in X/Y but we might have something now. (Just like with Celebi and the shiny legendary beasts trio in B/W)

Maybe that dark thing NM2 noticed in the map or that light I noticed. Well,who knows? Only time will tell. Toungue

Well, not really. The Gen 5 legendaries came way too fast but it feels like this time they're releasing the legendaries at a much slower pace. Diancie already plays the role of the special movie event as its mega stone appears in ORAS. The dragon trio from BW will probably have an Event release but definitely not now, maybe not even in that generation. It's early for that as there's no nostalgia factor, probably not any in game secrets and I can't see them giving again a shiny trio event so soon.
(09-07-2014 11:17 AM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Don't say street pass like that.You may be a victim of the forum's rage Toungue

The forum can rage all they want to Toungue
I love streepass!
I use it ALL the time.

Anyways
serebii Wrote:Another feature included is the ability to set Battle Rules. This allows for you to turn your Secret Base into a small Gym with yourself as the Gym Leader. The full extent of these rules are not currently known, but they include being able to set the battle type such as Single Battle or Double Battle.
I'm soo excited about this. It's awesome!
I should NEVER forget to put in my Secret Base a decorations Pokedoll of Shaymin...
So, be waiting for ΩRAS!!!
(09-07-2014 07:55 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2014 11:17 AM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Don't say street pass like that.You may be a victim of the forum's rage Toungue

The forum can rage all they want to Toungue

Let the people rage on!
The forum never bothered you anyway Toungue
+1 to Grim!

So far everything about ORAS is a dream come true for me <3
(09-07-2014 04:41 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2014 04:12 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw,do you think we will have anything related to the Gen5 events? (shiny Dialga,Palkia,Giratina).

Well, not really. The Gen 5 legendaries came way too fast but it feels like this time they're releasing the legendaries at a much slower pace. Diancie already plays the role of the special movie event as its mega stone appears in ORAS. The dragon trio from BW will probably have an Event release but definitely not now, maybe not even in that generation. It's early for that as there's no nostalgia factor, probably not any in game secrets and I can't see them giving again a shiny trio event so soon.

I didn't say to release them in OR/AS
I said that we might have an in-game event with the shiny Creation Trio,just like we had with Celebi and the shiny Legendary Beasts,which allowed us to get Zorua and Zoroark. We didn't have anything in X/Y,but we might have in OR/AS. Nothing is impossible. We even have QR codes for secret bases. Do you think it will be hard to add an in-game event related to the shiny Creation Trio? Toungue
(10-07-2014 11:20 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say to release them in OR/AS
I said that we might have an in-game event with the shiny Creation Trio,just like we had with Celebi and the shiny Legendary Beasts,which allowed us to get Zorua and Zoroark. We didn't have anything in X/Y,but we might have in OR/AS. Nothing is impossible. We even have QR codes for secret bases. Do you think it will be hard to add an in-game event related to the shiny Creation Trio? Toungue
It's not hard but it would be pretty random. These events are old and irrelevant to the movies. Diancie will have an in game event though,
Mega Metagross is revealed
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2014/07/...n-corocoro

Mega Metagross. Finally. CoroCoro also uses the Greek Ω and α in the games' abbreviation, cool. Big Grin
Looks badass. It seems that it has elements from shiny Metagross too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's