Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(23-11-2014 12:02 AM)Mister 94 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think it's a big spoiler Toungue
Cool thing to have Big Grin
Serebii Wrote:For those of you with Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, and even those in Europe ahead of its launch, a new patch has been made available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop. This patch comes listed just to fix various bug fixes in the game, which we are still trying to determine. It is required to go online. The patch requires 271 blocks to download. You can access it using these QR codes

[Image: oraspatch.png]
If the mother Pokemon in the day care has a Hidden Ability, the ability will have an 80% (I think that in Pokemon XY this rate was 60% ) chance of being passed down to the child.

I prepare my Bag, tomorrow a new adventure begins in the Hoenn region.
Have a nice trip everybody!!!
[Image: 1050751vt9jU6RTL.jpg]
(27-11-2014 01:30 PM)LEOPOLDOS Wrote: [ -> ]If the mother Pokemon in the day care has a Hidden Ability, the ability will have an 80% (I think that in Pokemon XY this rate was 60% ) chance of being passed down to the child.

It kinda makes no sense to me,since so far it's:
60% female's ability
20% Ability 1
20% Ability 2

If it's not HA,then possibility is either 80% or 100% (depending on the Pokemon's abilities) while if it is HA,it's 60%,
The legends in ORAS, like in XY, have at least 3 IVs.
Just thought I would confirm that.
I even have one legendary with 4 IVs. (that's without SR'ing)
For everyone that wants to get the Eon Ticket but can't streetpass there are ways to get it using your android device.

In order for you to use this method you need to have root access (there are various guides on how to root your device but i don't suggest rooting your device if you don't want to lose the warranty or it looks too technical for you to do it)

You will need:
A rooted android device that can use mobile data (3g-4g)
The Wifi Tether app ( https://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/ )
A 3ds
Streetpass for OR/AS enabled

Receive the Eon Ticket
  1. Install the app (you need to activate the installation of apps outside the google play from the settings)
  2. Wifi Tether settings:
    • SSID: attwifi (you don't have to enable the encryption)
    • Mac Spoof: on
    • Change MAC: 4E:53:50:4F:4F:45 (the rest of the mac addresses https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?k...np6SkJablE )
    • Routing fix: on
    • Vibrate on connect: checked (prolly doesn't matter)
    • Disable Update-Check: checked (doesn't matter)
    • Disable Wake-Lock: checked (prolly doesn't matter)
  3. Activate the tethering and add the connection on your 3ds settings (either put it first in the list or disable the wifi connection in your location for a while, you mustn't be connected to a wifi for this to work). Put your 3ds into sleep mode and you'll see the download/upload change in the wifi tether app.
  4. Open the game and check in BuzzNav that you have received the Eon Ticket

Enjoy your Eon Ticket Smile

P.S 1: Yes, it works that's what i did in order to get the Eon Ticket
P.S 2: There is a method to do it via pc (desktop with wifi adapter or laptop) but it's much more complicated than this.
If you don't have a rooted device and you don't want to root yours then i hope you know someone that has a rooted device or can root one for you, the unrooting process is easy)

So a free Pokemon Link! Battle

Serebii Wrote:It has been announced that the Johto Starters are to be distributed this year with their Hidden Abilities. From February 27th 2015 to November 30th 2015, if you access Pokémon Bank, you will receive Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr with their Hidden Abilities of Leaf Guard, Flash Fire and Sheer Force respectively. These are distributed through the Pokémon Link feature into Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire with a limit of 1 of each per Pokémon Bank
Why the hate on the Regi Trio? Sad

Notice it used Hyper Beam on the special tank that is Regice, though. In all honesty, Focus Blast would've made more sense when you're demonstrating the power of a Pokémon that possesses monstrous Attack and Sp Atk stats with a movepool to match. (Also, they're just showing off the Steel nuke by using Dark Pulse on Registeel. Toungue)

All I have to say about Hoopa Unbound is that - like all others - the stats could've been made to match the size of this damn thing (~21 ft. and weighing about half a ton). B.60 Defense is heartbreaking, especially since its typing gives it zero resistances and an immunity to Psychic.
serebii Wrote:In the latest issue of the Japanese magazine, Nintendo Dream, Ken Sugimori was asked about the lack of the much-requested Mega Evolution, Mega Flygon. In it, he stated that while they had worked on concepts for Mega Flygon in Pokémon X & Y and again in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, they could never get a good design to come together for it.
They need to get their act together and make a good design for it.
Serebii Wrote:Pokémon X & Y and Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

For those of you with Pokémon X & Y or Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, a new patch has been made available on the Nintendo 3DS eShop globally. These patches are listed as to give various bug fixes and seem to be improving on the text of the games. It is required to go online. The patch requires 246 blocks to download for Pokémon X & Y and 271 blocks to download for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. You can access it by scanning these QR codes in your Nintendo 3DS Camera, or through the Nintendo eShop directly
[Image: oraspatch.png]
How to get a Hoopa (Eu region).

First we'll need a few things:

To make things easier put cmd.exe, nbahomepass.exe and BASE256.txt in C:\
[Image: 5q49xOP.jpg]

Start cmd with administrator privileges from the start menu.
[Image: mswmU8b.jpg]

Type the commands in the following order:
netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow

netsh wlan set hostednetwork ssid=attwifi key=pokemon3ds keyUsage=temporary

With these 2 commands we made the computer into a hotspot with the wifi name(SSID) being attwifi
and password being pokemon3ds (it's a temporary password). We don't have to connect there.

Start the network.
netsh wlan start hostednetwork

Now go to the adapter settings.

Right-click the wifi icon in the taskbar.
Open connection and sharing center.
Change adapter sharing (left side).

Find the wifi adapter of your computer.
Right-click->properties.
Sharing tab.
Tick the small box and choose the newly connection that we made with the commands.

Now we'll close the hostednetwork/hotspot

netsh wlan stop hostednetwork

Now you may close cmd.exe window.

Time to start the hostednetwork in order to receive hoopa. Big Grin

We go into C:\ and we open cmd.exe with administrator privileges.
[Image: v0D1m2g.jpg]

Type:

nbahomepass.exe BASE256.txt true 200 30
(you can type more than 200, it's the secs that the hotspot with that MAC address will be available and then cycle to another MAC address)
[Image: oBqF26C.jpg]

Now you'll choose the wifi adapter in your computer (which i suppose it'll be 0)
Type the number of the wifi adapter you wanna use. (for me it was 0)
[Image: t6asgaI.jpg]

Now you'll choose the nintendo zone you wanna emulate or just try MAC addresses in order to get strettpasses.

Choose the second option which is the FNAC stores.
Type 1 and then enter.
[Image: wuFm9SS.jpg]

Now just press any key for a couple times and you'll see the countdown begin.
(You'll be disconnected for few secs from your wifi cause it'll restart the adapter in order to have a new temporary MAC address, nothing to worry about)
[Image: uDtMtXy.jpg]

[Image: 6MfctJx.jpg]

Open your 3ds and if things go well you'll see a nintendo zone option in the menu of your console.
For better results have your 3ds not connected in your home wifi.

Now you are ready to open the game and receive Hoopa via the mystery gift option.
Enjoy your Hoopa Smile
It took me 3 days to win 50 matches in a row. T_T But... but... but... I DID IT. OMFG. The feeling can be compared a little to the one I had when i first beat Elite 4 back in the RGBY era(It was like I saved the world xD). UNLIMITED FAP WORKS

[Image: Z3X9Fjy.jpg]

DO YOU SEE THAT??????? I will try the other challenges now.

Question: I'm currently @ 50 wins and I chose to take a break. If I start a new challenge @ Double/Triple battles(I haven't unlocked the Super mode for those two), will my win streak @ Super Single battles end?

Don't mind the 721th Pokemon(all my 720 are legit including Hoopa and the other shts. Thanks to Grimmo <3). My OCD kicked in and when I was completing the Dex; I HAD TO have all t3h p0k3m4nz. Let's just say I know a guy who knows a guy... who... knows another guy and did the good work. You know who you are Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's