Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(18-05-2014 01:00 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]We have the starters Toungue

Why the heck is Sploder eating Neopole's tail? o.O
Cabroot looks pretty cool xP
We are insane fans Toungue
Anyways, I got my laugh for the day Smile Thnx Grim
Serebii Wrote:A new trademark has been discovered as being registered by Nintendo, GameFreak and Creatures Inc. in Japan. This trademark is for デルタエメラルド Delta Emerald. In addition to this, in the US, at the same time as the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire domains were registered, one was registered for Pokémon Delta Emerald. This trademark registration is not likely to be indicative of a game release, but rather covering bases in a similar manner to the registration of Pokémon Water Blue back in 2004 and numerous other Pokémon names over the past 10 years including Pokémon Grey. We'll bring more as it comes
ειναι fake grim. το λεει και το serebii απο μονο του. -_-
English part Toungue

And it's not fake, it just a name that Nintendo/GameFreak/Creatures Inc have registed, it doesn't mean they'll release a game with that name (for example Water Blue and Pokemon Grey)
(29-05-2014 04:26 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ](for example Water Blue and Pokemon Gey)

That's Pokemon Grey. Toungue

That being said....I think Grim is right....but who knows....in 10-15 years when we have Hoenn Remakes again Toungue ......due to whatever awesome gaming system we have, we might very well get Pokemon Delta Emerald.....we just don't know what Nintendo has in store for us.
I fixed my mistake gd, thnx Toungue

What gd says may be true, Water Blue will be the remake for the 1st gen games then we need something for gen 2 (something with crystal maybe) and then delta emerald, 4 gen remake and Pokemon Grey for the 5th gen remake Toungue
Rumored Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire info (Click to View)
(05-06-2014 10:14 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2014 10:19 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2014 10:14 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Spoilers for fakes. Toungue
@Hachi
The cloning glitch in Emerald was intentional....well...I read somewhere that the game developers included it on purpose...I can't find where though :/

@Peke
Yes, I know that they are probably fakes. I just put them in spoiler tags just in case. We'll find out soon enough.

Serebii Wrote:It has been confirmed that the epsiode of Pokémon Get☆TV that is due to air on June 15th is to feature a large scoop of the latest Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire information. As stated last month, the issue of CoroCoro, due out at the end of next week, promises to have new information as well so it is likely to be a repeat of that information.
MEGA SCEPTILE IS DRAGON!!!!!!
I hate the new designs for each Team :/
I'm neutral to don't like the designs Ruby/Sapphire (characters).
Atleast Steven is the same as before.
Since no one cared enough... Toungue (OR/AS spoilers,open on your own risk) (Click to View)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's