Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I found it on twitter
[Image: Bpo-ia0IQAAVmXy.png]
The leaders used to have style, what happened to them? Sad
(09-06-2014 12:19 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]And the Gen5 Mega starters of course.
ooh...Mega Serperior could be Grass/Dragon too Toungue With MultiScale as an ability Toungue

I can't wait to see what E3 reveals! It's probably going to be big since they have released so little information so far!.....at least I hope so.....I'm so hyped!

Personally, I love the appearances of Team Magma and Team Aqua! Mainly Team Aqua....they look sooo cool!
I hope that E3 gives us all something concrete to look forward to and actually shows us something new.

As for mega-sceptile, I couldn't see it going any other way than grass/dragon Toungue and I'm happy that our own grassdragon finally has his namesake!

It also revealed the game will be out on November 21th 2014 in Japan November 21st 2014 in North America and November 28th 2014 in Europe.
Why the release date difference?Couldn't they just do it on the same date worldwide like X & Y?I suppose it's because they are remakes so the plot is known but still.Now I will have to avoid spoilers for at least a week.

About the video I liked the in game sprite of mega Swampert.
official map (Click to View)

differences between Groudon and Kyogre and their new forms (Click to View)
[Image: BpyKO6fCAAA6OUw.png:large]

There's a strange dark thing over Lilycove. Also a lot of small islands around Sootopolis, seems like they will cut down on the water routes of Ruby/Sapphire.
Screenshots of Primal Groudon and Kyogre in-battle. Notice the symbols in their HP bar. They are different from the Mega Evo symbol but they must be some kind of Mega Evo to get such a symbol. Primal Groudon is Ground/Fire while Primal Kyogre is still just Water.

[Image: BpyOXkSCEAARyFk.png:large] [Image: BpyOvvSCYAAIqlI.png:large]

Steven examining the two halves of the mural in the trailer.

[Image: BpyPSpoCQAELLCu.png:large] [Image: BpyPSp_CMAA80sV.png:large]
The graphics seem to be updated compared to XY. The primal pokemon look really good.
If I get any more hyped I'm going to EXPLODE!!!!!

The footage was amazing!!!!! My namesake Mega Sceptile looks awesome in-game!!!!
Mega Swampert looks better in-game than I thought, so that's a plus too!

I wonder what Primal Rayquaza is going to look like.....because it has to get one.....

I'm super happy with everything so far Big Grin Heart
Hoenn, look out, because here I come!
(10-06-2014 08:10 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]
I put the spoiler because of huge image Big Grin (Click to View)
There's a strange dark thing over Lilycove. Also a lot of small islands around Sootopolis, seems like they will cut down on the water routes of Ruby/Sapphire.

Dark thing? Distortion World in Platinum was dark. So,we might see Giratina,so GEN 4 CUNFURMD! Big Grin

But what about the light?
Huge image,same map with the light in circle (Click to View)
Sorry if it's something already known (like Rayquaza's location or something) but I never played those games till the end.Only on emulators.

EDIT: Distortion World isn't specifically in Sinnoh (it's an alternate dimension(,so my logic about Giratina is logical.

EDIT 2: Don't forget that in FR/LG there were the Legendary Cats/Beasts while in HG/SS there were Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza. So,why not Dialga,Palkia,Giratina or even Arceus (the light in the pic can explain it) in OR/AS? There is some logic behind that.
If it's Distortion World, or whatever place that lets you catch Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arcues etc, I will be disappointed. Hopefully it's something else. Big Grin
Totally agree with fr3.I dont want the 3rd gen soiled with any of the 4th legends.
[Image: Look+Son+A+Legend+Photo+Comment.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's