Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
So basically Groudon & Kyogre go back to monkey form? Big Grin
Serebii Wrote:Further details have been revealed about the Pokémon, Mega Sableye. It is confirmed that Mega Sableye retains its Dark/Ghost-type, but rather than keep any of the abilities, it gets the ability Magic Bounce. It has increased Defense and Special Attack stats, but decreased Speed. During battle, Mega Sableye shelters itself behind the jewel, from where it can take advantage of any openings its target leaves exposed.

Seems nice for a Trick Room team,I guess.

Btw,I think Mega Sableye (Sableite,Sableyeite,w/e) will be OR exclusive because Sableye will be AS exclusive.
Think of it:
X exclusives relating to mega evolutions:
Charizardite X
Mewtwonite X
Houndour
Aron
Pinsir/Pinsirite
Manectrite
Tyranitarite

Y exclusives:
Charizardite Y
Mewtwonite Y
Electrike
Larvitar
Houndoominite
Aggronite
Heracross/Heracronite
[Image: hFAF68966]
(21-06-2014 04:41 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hFAF68966]

Confirmed fake by Serebii.
Only uses pre-release screenshots except for the one mega that would be easy to fake, shades out Sableye despite having a mega, shades out normal artwork rather than Megas. Similar to a fake from XY.
Yet no one cared about the actual news. The news for Mega Sableye...
(21-06-2014 07:09 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Yet no one cared about the actual news. The news for Mega Sableye...

lol Toungue

To make Hachi happy Toungue I will talk about the actual news.

To be honest, I wasn't surprised by the stat increases/decreases at all. Magic Bounce however, did surprise me. I foresee Mega Sableye used on a Trick Room team as a wall. It was already a wall before it got its Mega Evolution so I know it'll be an even greater wall now.
[Image: sableye.png]
Maybe the stat changes can help, but the regular Sableye seems a better option.
(22-06-2014 12:25 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the stat changes can help, but the regular Sableye seems a better option.

You just say that because you prefer Mega Mawile Toungue

A boost in Sp.Atk and Defense will allow it dominate.
(22-06-2014 12:55 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-06-2014 12:25 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the stat changes can help, but the regular Sableye seems a better option.

You just say that because you prefer Mega Mawile Toungue

A boost in Sp.Atk and Defense will allow it dominate.

A boost on the attacking stats wouldn't make it a killer though. There are far better (mega) options. And I'm not sure that increase in defense+magic bounce are better than Prankster. Moves like will-o-wisp made Sableye usable. I guess we should see how significant the increases are but I'm not really optimistic about that Mega. Maybe they'd even add some moves via tutors that will make it shine...

And yes,I prefer Mega Mawile. At least that Mega helps the Pokemon a lot. Toungue
Celine,it's simple:
Turn 1: Sableye used Will O Wisp
Turn 2:Mega Evolution+another move Toungue

Btw,we already have 2 Megas with Tough Claws and 2 Megas with Magic Bounce. Also,2 Megas with similar ability (Huge Power/Pure Power).
So,as we can see,we have a variety of abilities for the Mega Pokemon Toungue
That's not bad I guess, but it would make Sableye kind of predictable.
(22-06-2014 01:51 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]That's not bad I guess, but it would make Sableye kind of predictable.

In the Think Fast Competition,2 of my opponents used Mega Gyarados. They had used a weird tactic.
Knowing that Water/Dark is weak to many types,they made the DD boosts while Gyarados was Water/Flying. Then,they mega evolved with a +2 in Attack and Speed,which kinda made them unstoppable.

I only wanted to say that it won't be the 1st mega to have a weird tactic to be used. Toungue
I like sableye I was hyped for its mega...but no one cares about my opinion...

screenshots (Click to View)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's