Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(12-08-2014 08:57 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe they are fake.
They aren't fake.
We have screenshots Big Grin

[Image: slowbro1.jpg]
[Image: audino4.jpg]
Audino: The first Unova Mega Pokemon
May is soooo cute
[Image: aug_p12_04_en_qfz.jpg]

clothes that you get for the contests:
[Image: hero_heroine_contest.png]
grassdragon by that time I had not seen the screenshots.There is a video on the official youtube channel for mega Audino too now.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBy8IRMo...e=youtu.be
and the page from the Korean site have now been removed. Mega Slowbro its fake (i hope)
(14-08-2014 07:43 PM)Mister 94 Wrote: [ -> ]and the page from the Korean site have now been removed. Mega Slowbro its fake (i hope)

Official site posting a fake image? Won't happen. Ever. They might be reconsidering the design(I hope so)

[Image: 13mbVl5.jpg]
I don't see them redesigning Mega Slowbro. To be honest, I'm happy with it. Yes it could have been better...but it could have been much worse.

I figure they'll probably officially reveal it at Worlds. If I remember correctly, Mega Kangaskhan was revealed at Worlds last year.

serebii Wrote:For those of you in Europe, a load of new details have come about the upcoming release of the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. First, a special steelbook edition is to be released in Europe. In addition to that, UK pre-order bonuses have been revealed.
Those pre-ordering the Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Limited Edition SteelBook from the Official Nintendo UK Store will receive a miniature representation of Primal Kyogre, whilst those ordering pre-ordering the Pokémon Omega Ruby will receive a miniature representation of Primal Groudon. Both are ideal as collectibles for fans.
Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from GAME will receive one Legendary Figurine of either Primal Groudon (Pokémon Omega Ruby) or Primal Kyogre (Pokémon Alpha Sapphire).
Those who pre-order either Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire as a standalone game from ShopTo will receive a 2D Keyring of Torchic, one of the three starter Pokémon in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
[Image: GIKW33Q.jpg]
[Image: AXEGe4h.jpg]
[Image: ztyTqNs.jpg]
(28-08-2014 04:57 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: vip3.php?u=MCeU6i7J9%2B0Q8M9hmvwf4o9Dt50...;amp;b=29p]
[Image: vip3.php?u=MCeU6i7J9%2B0Q8M9hmvwf4o9Dt4E...p;amp;b=29][Image: vip3.php?u=MCeU6i7J9%2B0Q8M9hmvwf4o9Dt5o...p;amp;b=29]

You need to fix the images. Don't hotlink, instead, download and upload the images to imgur or some site. I can't see anything. :/
(28-08-2014 10:08 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]You need to fix the images. Don't hotlink, instead, download and upload the images to imgur or some site. I can't see anything. :/
I fixed them.
Pokeball Vivillon available to Europe from today as they had announced.It is only until September 8th so don't forget to recieve the card.
(29-08-2014 02:58 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Pokeball Vivillon available to Europe from today as they had announced.It is only until September 8th so don't forget to recieve the card.

Wrong thread though. Toungue
larger Hoenn Map
(zoom in to see more detail)
The Abandoned Ship looks nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's