Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[Image: 87uijk.jpg]

Mega Shiftry confuremred? Toungue
I'm loving the Gym Leader's designs Smile

Madame Pikachu........we'll just have to wait and see....
I like the gba style pokedex Toungue
If Pokemon Amie returns and there's no customisation... Angry Cutting a feature many people wanted and keeping something like that...
Well...Trainer Customization....whilst I love it and want it to return, was nothing more than a nice feature.
Pokemon Amie is used to Evolve Eevee into Sylveon. That's why it had to return. (I guess)
If trainer customization doesn't return....I'll be upset.
I want my character to be named Serge JUST because I want to keep that combination I currently have in Y (White t-shirt,black fedora,black vinyl pants).So,I hope Nintendo and GF keep that feature. Amie was useless anyway.
Pokemon Amie is a useless cute feature. There is many ways to evolve Sylveon, if didn't exist Amie... We could reach the fullest value of happiness (250+) with a Fairy type move in set... that is all!
(12-07-2014 01:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Well...Trainer Customization....whilst I love it and want it to return, was nothing more than a nice feature.
Pokemon Amie is used to Evolve Eevee into Sylveon. That's why it had to return. (I guess)
If trainer customization doesn't return....I'll be upset.

Well, Pokeblocks were used to evolve Feebas but in the next games they found other ways. Sylveon could easily evolve with an ORAS exclusive stone or something.

People wanted customisation and I'm not referring to the clothes and the accessories. Hair, eyes and skin tone should have been part of the series ages ago.
Mega Diance gets Magic Bounce

The next issue of CoroCoro is supposed to feature a "Mega Evolution Scoop"
Personaly I liked pokemon amie.It was something different in the games and it was a bit more realistic in the battles where pokemon would live with one HP cause they really wanted you to win or take more experience.Anyway I'm pretty sure a lot of people diidn't play the contests back in the day and just wanted them in the games for nostalgia.I can see people asking musical's in the B/W remakes even if they never played once.
(12-07-2014 01:10 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Personaly I liked pokemon amie.It was something different in the games and it was a bit more realistic in the battles where pokemon would live with one HP cause they really wanted you to win or take more experience.Anyway I'm pretty sure a lot of people diidn't play the contests back in the day and just wanted them in the games for nostalgia.I can see people asking musical's in the B/W remakes even if they never played once.

Contests were interesting and had actual gameplay. You could make pokemon just for them with the right moves and the right pokeblock mixtures. You could do stuff there. Musicals and the 4th gen contests were awful and they required way less effort from the player. They won't be missed as much as contests.

grassdragon Wrote:Mega Diance gets Magic Bounce

I expect at least 4 Megas. Big Grin Milotic, Salamence, Ludicolo, Shiftry.
(12-07-2014 07:48 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Mega Diance gets Magic Bounce

Yay! 3rd Mega with Magic Bounce!
Mega Absol,Mega Sableye and now Mega Diancie.

What's wrong with Nintendo and Game Freak? -.-

[Image: steven_megametagross_small.png]

#bestchampion
Mega Metagross is going to be an absolute beast! It has a big increase in Speed and increases in Attack, Defense, Sp.Atk and Sp. Def.....wicked strong

I'm loving everything so far <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's