Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
New Megas (Click to View)
What Mega-Beedril needs now is Drill Run to come back as a Tutor Move and it will have a pretty good coverage, can't wait to try it out! Big Grin
Those new features are awesome - flying around the sky and things like that. >Still Mega Latio@s look like sh!t. :<
Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot are nice....but I'm more excited about the sky flying. It'll probably be like it was in the Ranger games which I loved. I can't wait to see screenshots of the flying!
I got disappointed for the megas. We already knew the Lati@s. Also,Pidgeot and Beedrill kinda suck and the megas don't make them much better. Maybe Beedrill,but Pidgeot's ability sucks.
Serebii Wrote:Edit @ 01:45: Two more images have surfaced. One showcasing the first Mega Rayquaza, showcasing all the information we got on it last week. The second introduces the new PokéNav called the MultiNavi. It has four settings: MapNavi, TVNavi, PlayNavi which includes features like Pokémon Amie and the GTS and DexNavi which helps you find Pokémon in the wild and register them in your Pokédex. You can sneak up on Pokémon, or you can register Pokémon that you encounter in the overworld into your Pokédex. We'll bring more as it comes
Pokebeach Wrote:eparate from CoroCoro, the product sell sheet has also revealed that the set's booster packs will come with special code cards that allow you to download Pokemon in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire that you can't get through normal gameplay. You can also download items. You will have to go to a website to redeem the codes. The cards will feature a screenshot from OR/AS and are meant to be collectible. No other specifics were revealed.
XY5 Cards Revealed in ‘CoroCoro,’ Booster Packs to Feature ORAS Pokemon Download Cards

I guess it's kinda similat to the e-reader and the ability to "download" trainers/berries back to the original games.
New Megas (Click to View)

[Image: XAh4Suy.jpg]
I love this flying experience. I can't wait Big Grin

Almost, one month left for the release!
base stats for Megas and New Mega (Click to View)
About the new Mega/Form (Click to View)
Credits to Project Pokemon.

How did they manage to decrypt the demo? :o
Move tutor for Heat Wave. Big Grin
(16-10-2014 06:28 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
About the new Mega/Form (Click to View)
Credits to Project Pokemon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's