Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(12-06-2014 11:28 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ][Image: steven6.jpg]

They changed the previous picture because of the secret base. Sad

What? Which previous picture?
(13-06-2014 06:17 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2014 11:28 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ][Image: steven6.jpg]

They changed the previous picture because of the secret base. Sad

What? Which previous picture?

I'll quote what Peke said,cuz he has the answer

(12-06-2014 08:11 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and secret bases are back.
[Image: EN_V1_p30_04-05_pdp.jpg]

Now we wait to learn how exactly they'll use them... Hopefully online and streetpass.
Yep, the official page posted the second picture but then they replaced it by the first one when they realized they revealed secret bases. The first picture is from the official site and the second is from serebii.
Streetpass s**t. If we don't organise meetings etc, it's useless. When will Nintendo create a feature that is ACTUALLY useful? I cannot tolerate this kind of s**ty features.
(14-06-2014 07:27 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Streetpass s**t. If we don't organise meetings etc, it's useless. When will Nintendo create a feature that is ACTUALLY useful? I cannot tolerate this kind of s**ty features.

The only way streetpass can be usefull for us (or atleast in areas without many people/3ds) it's to use streetpass in our homes via the wifi or your android smartphone Toungue (yes it's possible, no i want give link, you can find it on google, it's called HomePass)
As long as both Streetpass and online secret bases are supported I don't see any problem.
[Image: do511k.png]

Yeah, even most Japanese are like that. ^ xD

Sssssssuuuuuuuuuurrrreee. Nintendo high as fk, creating useless features and sht.

Most of us: Hahaha what a nice day! I should go out for a walk. Oh, I should take my 3DS with me as well
BECAUSE I WILL D E F I N I T E L Y FIND people with Streetpass.

*tap dance* ba dum tsss
If everyone thought that way it would be more effective.Actually when I go out with my bag I bring my 3DS along.It can't comfortably fit in my pocket since its XL and that's why I don't carry it more often.
I must be the only person that keeps his consoles inside the house Toungue
@Grim Ripper, me too. No need to get my handheld console with me as well. Who plays games outside anyway? If I go outside, I want to, obviously, spend time with my friends. When I'm home or at my friend's house, that's a different story. This kind of marketing will fk your brains people... What's worse, you support it and they start taking liberties, releasing more fking useless and shtty features. Oh God my nerves.
That's your opinion.From my point of view they promote people going out and meet with other players and benefit from it.I don't usually play outside my home but there are times I go out to find friends and play a battle or trade some pokemon.You have the right to disagree but I really dont see the point to hate the feature.Do you prefer to have the need of cable to exchange secret bases and only with your friends?Most of the things you can do with Streetpass do not affect the game significantly,they just are misc.
It's a handheld, you're supposed to be able to have it outside your house. Toungue And while I agree that streetpass may not be that popular in Greece, the case isn't the same in other countries and cities. Hopefully they'll just give us options and they won't limit secret bases, in one way or another...
(15-06-2014 04:27 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]It's a handheld, you're supposed to be able to have it outside your house. Toungue And while I agree that streetpass may not be that popular in Greece, the case isn't the same in other countries and cities. Hopefully they'll just give us options and they won't limit secret bases, in one way or another...

I agree that it's a handheld and that we are supposed to be able to use it outside,but it doesn't seem normal for people 13+ to use a handheld console outside. (using smartphones is not normal either,but at least people can use them for communication,etc). But it's not fair to add a feature that only a few people will use. Streetpass is mostly used in Japan and in some other big cites,but mostly Japan,where it's acceptable to play videogames everywhere. In the rest of the world not many people play videogames outside of houses (except for video game meetings,maybe in public transportation too,etc). It's not our fault that our friends don't own a 3DS (I know that I have one friend who plays Pokemon,but as far as I know,he didn't buy any Gen6 games. Other people who play Pokemon and I know them irl are 2 of my cousins but they don't have 3DS either.)
If you are embarassed to play outside then it's your problem and I am sorry for you.I really hate people that judge me or anyone playing pokemon when they have beat 10234 levels on candy crash or any other shitty facebook game.Anyway the conversation is getting off topic so I stop it here.Lets hope they find a way so we all will be pleased.
(16-06-2014 01:49 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]If you are embarassed to play outside then it's your problem and I am sorry for you.I really hate people that judge me or anyone playing pokemon when they have beat 10234 levels on candy crash or any other shitty facebook game.Anyway the conversation is getting off topic so I stop it here.Lets hope they find a way so we all will be pleased.

I'm not very embarassed to play outside (Sometimes on the underground I play Pokemon in an emulator in my mobile phone when I'm bored). But when I go outside with my friends,I'd rather discuss with them than take out a 3DS or a PSP.And yes,I'm afraid of being judged for playing Pokemon,but I don't understand why people judge us? It's OK to play LoL or CoD or GTA but playing Pokemon is for kids? Yes,the story is childish,but ever heard of online battles? You have to breed a good team and think of any threat in order to be good enough to win some games.And yes,let's better stop it here,unless we make a thread to discuss it or a mod/admin allows us to talk about it here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's