Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Just a trailer which sums up everything. (Japanese) (Click to View)
(02:28:34) <+Serebii> New info confirmed
(02:28:37) <+Serebii> they have brand new moves
(02:30:22) <&Adamant> yeah
(02:30:31) <&Adamant> it's those hundred-something moves?
(02:32:12) <+Serebii> No
(02:32:29) <+Serebii> those moves are clearly animated to be Zygarde related
(02:32:50) <&Adamant> hm
(02:33:02) <Juno> Zygarde-related?
(02:33:57) <+Serebii> yes
(02:34:03) <+Serebii> they had his green hexagons in the animations
(02:35:31) <&Adamant> aha
(07-09-2014 02:38 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ](02:28:34) <+Serebii> New info confirmed
(02:28:37) <+Serebii> they have brand new moves
(02:30:22) <&Adamant> yeah
(02:30:31) <&Adamant> it's those hundred-something moves?
(02:32:12) <+Serebii> No
(02:32:29) <+Serebii> those moves are clearly animated to be Zygarde related
(02:32:50) <&Adamant> hm
(02:33:02) <Juno> Zygarde-related?
(02:33:57) <+Serebii> yes
(02:34:03) <+Serebii> they had his green hexagons in the animations
(02:35:31) <&Adamant> aha

According to Serebii...
Serebii.net Wrote:In The Games Department
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

During todays episode of Pokémon Get☆TV, some new Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire footage was shown. In this footage, it showcased Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, and revealed that the moves we've seen them use in previous images are new moves rather than reanimated moves. These moves have not currently been named, but as soon as we get this information, it'll be posted.

Of course we needed something Zygarde related,but KYOGRE/GROUDON? Dafuq? I mean yes,Xerneas and Yveltal should be related to Zygarde (Gen6 Pokemons) but 2 Gen3 Pokemon relating to a Gen6 one? YES,Regigigas is Gen4,but 1)It's only 1 Gen ahead 2)It was mostly used to promote transfering from Gen3 to Gen4.

On the other hand,it sounds interesting.
Mega Gallade
Mega Camerupt
Mega Sharpedo

Serebii Wrote:The first images for this month have started to appear. In this image, from the magazine Weekly Shonen Sunday, it confirms that, in next month's issue of CoroCoro, due out on October 15th, a special serial code will be given. This Serial Code offers you a trial version of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire which appears to have you pick between Grovyle, Combusken & Marshtomp and ends with the obtaining of a Mega Evolution. We'll bring more on this as it comes
Edit @ 09:33: Mega Gallade revealed
Edit @ 09:39: Mega Sharpedo & Mega Camerupt have also been confirmed. Mega Sharpedo has the ability Strong Jaw while Mega Camerupt has Sheer Force
Edit @ 09:46: Primal Kyogre has a new ability called Sea of Beginnings and Primal Groudon has a new ability called Land of Endings. They activate what is called Strong Rain and Strong Sunlight respectively. It is not known how different this is to normal. Primal Groudon's new move is called Cliff's Blade
Edit @ 09:49: Mega Camerupts Speed is decreased, but every other stat is increased while all of Sharpedo's stats get an increase
Just thought of a nice Sharpedo moveset:

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite/whatever the name is
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
Ability: Speed Boost
Jolly/Adamant Nature
-Protect
-Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Crunch

You use Protect to get 1-2 Speed Boosts. Then you mega evolve and you sweep freely with increased Speed. Ice Fang's base power becomes 97.5 while Crunch's becomes 180 (applying STAB).

As for Camerupt,I think it will become a Trick Room sweeper,but I lack of experience with TR teams,so idk what his moveset can be.

As for Gallade,I need to learn more things before I even try to make a moveset.

Sharpedo will be quite deadly imo.
Mega Camerupt = Llama with a Volcano on it's back.
I do like the design of it though.
Mega Sharpedo....It's interesting....that's all I have to say.
Mega Gallade is nice. I'm glad Gallade is getting some love because it's an excellent Pokemon.
It's also a nice change to have Wally using Mega Gallade instead of Gardevoir.
Overall, Wally's design is really nice.

I'm hoping that Primal Groudon's and Primal Kyogre's abilities are permanent weather.

Overall, I'm really happy with these New Megas.
(10-09-2014 08:25 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping that Primal Groudon's and Primal Kyogre's abilities are permanent weather.

Why?

(to be honest,if it occurs,I'll make a legendary Rain team. Toungue If Primal reversion doesn't count as a mega evolution,then I can use Primal Kyogre+Mega Mewtwo Y for Thunder and maybe Hurricane (event Jap Mewtwo from Gen5) will be OP)
Serebii Wrote:The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. This continues on from yesterday's information and reveals Primal Kyogre's new move, Origin Wave. Rayquaza is also said to hold a secret to Mega Evolution. It also states about the demo version of the game. You will see a Mega Evolution for the first time in this demo, and you can then transfer it, as well as items you collect, over to the main games when they are released. It is also hinted that, if you play the demo every day, something special will happen
Edit @ 06:09: Mega Gallade details confirmed. It is Psychic/Fighting-type still, and has the ability Inner Focus

serebii Wrote:The Pokémon Company has uploaded a new trailer which showcases all of the new information and Mega Evolutions from the past week. Primal Kyogre's ability is Primordial Sea and it blocks Fire-type moves and changing the weather. Its move is Origin Pulse. Primal Groudon's ability is Desolate Land and it blocks Water-type moves and changing the weather. It's move is Precipice Blades. Both moves can hit multiple opponents. The new weathers are permanent but fade when the Pokémon is switched out
The demo version has also been confirmed the west
Edit @ 15:08: Screenshots have been added to our pre-release Screenshot page
Edit @ 15:11: The Global Link and Pokémon Bank have also been confirmed to be compatible
Serebii Wrote:Following yesterdays official reveal of the various bits of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire information, a new clear image has come out that showcases the various features of the Pokémon Global Link in the new games. The aesthetics of the Global Link remain the same, but there are new features including the ability to upload photos you take during Pokémon Contest, and the game keeping track of the popular places to build Super Secret Bases. It also shows that Rating Battle Season 7 will begin and be compatible simultaneously with both X & Y and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. This also gives a hint of an upcoming Battle Competition called the Trainer Pokémon Battle, though this could just be for the sake of the image. The Global Link also confirms that there will be several days of downtime ahead of the release of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. We'll bring more as it comes

Hmmm sounds interesting.
Serebii Wrote:A special livestream for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire has been announced. This livestream is an Autumn Special and runs on October 2nd from 18:00 JST to 01:00 JST, which means it begins at 10am in the UK, 5am on the East Coast of USA and 2am on the West Coast. It will feature gameplay of the original games by Kosuke from App Bank, as well as brand new information on the new versions. In addition to that, Pokémon Get☆TV is promising the latest information on Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire in their episode on October 5th including important information on Rayquaza. We'll bring more on these as and when they happen
Serebii Wrote:Ahead of the stream tomorrow, Nintendo Japan put out a press release giving some details of the stream, which runs for 7 hours from 18:00 JST to 01:00 JST. This stream will mostly be a playthrough of various aspects of the original Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire, but it has been announced that, at around 00:00 JST on October 3rd, in the final hour of the steam, some new and surprising information about Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will be revealed.

Hmm...I wonder what the jaw-dropper they have planned for ORAS is.... I can't even imagine what it could be.
The suspense is killing me!
info about the above Mega (Click to View)
Lore about the new Mega (Click to View)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's