Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Mega Camerupt/Sharpedo.
(03-08-2014 02:35 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Mega Camerupt/Sharpedo.
Camerupt is a filler Pokémon and an ugly one on that. I hope it won't happen (but I doubt it). I hope for something like Mega Crobat/Mightyena.
(03-08-2014 07:49 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]A key stone is a necessary item in order for your Pokemon to mega evolve?
Yep

(03-08-2014 07:49 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]If he has a key stone, that means his Pokemon has a Mega Stone as well. Or it's intended for Primal Groudon/Kyogre(?)
I think a Mega Evolution for one of their Pokemon is more likely.

(03-08-2014 07:49 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they don't fwak it and give them one of the known Mega Pokemon in X/Y(like Gyarados) ---> mind=blown
I hope they are smarter than this......but you never know with Gamefreak....
(03-08-2014 06:29 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2014 07:49 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I hope they don't fwak it and give them one of the known Mega Pokemon in X/Y(like Gyarados) ---> mind=blown
I hope they are smarter than this......but you never know with Gamefreak....

Mega Gyarados was Lyssandre's mega. I don't think they're retarded enough to do it in OR/AS as well.

I hope we get megas for Camerupt/Sharpedo more than Crobat or Mightyena because 2 are better than 1. Toungue But I hope we get Mega Crobat as well.

As for future remake megas,we will probably have:
Cyrus: Weavile
N: Reshiram/Zekrom (or Zoroark)
Ghetsis: Hydreigon

I hope we have Weavile and Hydreigon in Gen6 though instead of waiting 1-2 gens.
Mega Deoxys OR/Y=Attack Forme 2
Mega Deoxys AS/X=Defense Forme 2
Mega Deoxys Z=Speed Forme 2

yfw ^
Mega Mew A and Ω
Mega Celebi
Mega Jirachi
Mega Vanilluxe
Mega Dunsparce

yfw ^
Well, apparently we'll have a ton of new megas in this isssue. Big Grin

Mega Salamence looks quite awesome. Like an an aircraft and hopefully they boost its speed a lot too. Mega Aerodactyl levels of speed. Aerilate is pretty awesome too, the Return will be huge on it.

Mega Loppuny looks pretty good too and Scrappy is quite useful. I just hope that they boost its speed and attack a lot. Mega Altaria is boss though... Great design, great type, great ability.
[Image: bj3cUhQ.png]
Mega Salamence is okay. I'll have to see it in-game before I make up my mind as to whether I like it or not. It has an amazing ability. Aerilate is one of my favourite abilities.

Mega Loppuny is awesome Big Grin. I'm so happy that Loppuny got a Mega Evolution! Normal/Fighting is a nice typing and Scrappy is a beast ability.

Mega Altaria is super awesome! I love it's design. The huge cloud on its back is really nice. The coloring for Mega Altaria is really nice too. Dragon/Fairy typing <3 Pixilate for an ability <3

Overall, I'm really pleased with these Megas! <3
I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

what I found on Pokebeach:
Mega Altaria ~. Its Attack gets a boost. It's the exact same weight as before, but taller (1.5m vs. 1.1m).

Mega Lopunny ~Its Attack and Special Attack are improved. It's slightly taller and much lighter than before (Mega: 1.3m / 28.3 kg, Normal: 1.2m / 33.3 kg).

Mega Salamence~ Its Defense gets a boost. It's taller and a little heavier than before (Mega: 1.8m / 112.6 kg, Normal: 1.5m / 102.6 kg).
It also confirms that with you change your Pikachu's cosplay for contests, it gets special moves. Pikachu Rock Star gets the move Meteor Mash, Pikachu Ph. D. knows Electric Terrain, Pikachu Pop Star knows Draining Kiss, Pikachu Belle knows Icicle Crash and Pikachu Libre knows Flying Press

This image makes it appear that you can actually battle with the cosplay Pikachu outside of contests and that they keep those awesome moves! +2 for Nintendo!
[Image: corocoro9143.jpg]
>yfw Mega Salamence learns Extremespeed

[Image: zYZHYz0.jpg]
YOU CAN MEGA EVOLVE IN CONTESTS WHEN THE APPLAUSE METER IS FULL

[Image: corocoro9147.jpg]
Contest Spectacular has also got a brand new feature where you can use the 3DS's camera to implant yourself into the Pokémon Contest stage. Like before, you can gain various fans as your contest successes mount, and these fans can give you various items such as berries and more. Also, this confirms that the creation of PokéBlocks to improve your contest stat makes a return.

Horde Battles with Trainers: In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Horde Encounters won't be limited to battling wild Pokémon. They can even occur when battling other Trainers. Face off against five Trainers at once in these thrilling battles!

OMG!!!!
HYPE INCREASE BY OVER 9000%

[Image: megasth.jpg]

The Korean Pokemon website accidentally uploaded them. (they are no longer on the Korean Pokemon Website)

Mega Slowbro is Water/Psychic with Shell Armor (duh!), gets increased Defense and Special Attack, and is 2.0 m tall and weighs 120.0 kg. Energy becomes focused in Shellder's bite upon Mega Evolution, the result being that Mega Slowbro's shell now encompasses its body like a suit of armor and it is much harder. In battle Mega Slowbro stands upright by using its tail to hop, then springs itself forward to attack enemies.

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy with Healer (duh!), gets increased Defense and Special Defense, and is 1.5 m tall and weighs 35.0 kg. It exudes a relaxing pulse that calms its foes. Anyone who touches its feelers will fall into a deep sleep.
I just wonder how much bulkier is slowbro going to be?It looks kind of funny and I like it.Mega Audino is nice too.I don't believe they are fake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's