Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
It looks nice although I don't like the idea that pokemon with base stat total of 600 get mega evolutions.It's not like they need it.I'd prefer to see some more under-used pokemon get mega evos.Make a Water/Bug mega Masquerain for example.
Finally Mega Metagross, now i want Mega Salamence too Toungue
Darn you Nintendo....why you make so many badass Megas when you can only have 1 per battle? ;_;
Mega Sceptile <3
Mega Swampert <3
Mega Metagross <3

Mega Metagross looks like it's going to stab you and then, while you are impaled bring it's claws down and crush you.

serebii Wrote:and the scan references the fact that there are different Pokémon in Hoenn than before
hmmm........possibility of new Pokemon and patch for XY? nah...who am I kidding. I don't think they would do that......

It probably just means Gen V, VI Pokemon are in Hoenn now.
I don't know how someone could possibly tell from that picture, but it is said that Mega Metagross retains its typing and its Ability is Tough Claws. I can't find a reliable source though so, while it seems quite likely, it may be entirely false.
I've read that Mega Metagross is getting a brand new ability. Like NM2, I haven't been able to find a reliable source to confirm or deny this.
We'll know soon enough once the translations from CoroCoro are completed and posted.
(10-07-2014 11:36 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how someone could possibly tell from that picture, but it is said that Mega Metagross retains its typing and its Ability is Tough Claws. I can't find a reliable source though so, while it seems quite likely, it may be entirely false.

Levitate please...
My opinion about Mega Metagross' appearance:
Mega Meh-tagross

But since Metagross got a Mega,we still have hopes for Dragonite,Salamence and Hydreigon.

@Terraplant
We already had Tyranitar and Garchomp. I don't think a Metagross will hurt us. Especially with all those SwagPlayers (eg:Klefki). Keep in note that now Metagross is 2x weak to Dark and it's also an attacker.So,it will have an even harder time with Klefki,imo.
(11-07-2014 01:07 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]But since Metagross got a Mega,we still have hopes for Dragonite and Salamence.

*fixed*
(11-07-2014 11:21 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2014 01:07 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]But since Metagross got a Mega,we still have hopes for Dragonite and Salamence.

*fixed*

Haha, I really don't expect anything from Gen 5 and Gen 6 to get a Mega evolution this generation. Also, it seems ΟRAS only have Gen 3 megas. Diancie is a special case as it's a movie pokemon.
^ Diancie is just this gen's Keldeo. Keldeo was distributed in B/W only so that players would (buy and) trade it to B2/W2 and see its alternate form. Diancie will be distributed in X/Y so that players (buy and) trade it to ΩR/αS to see its alternate form, the Mega one.
(11-07-2014 11:21 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

*fixed*

Honestly,I prefer a Mega Hydreigon over Mega Dragonite and Mega Salamence.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2014/07/...n-corocoro

Post updated with more scans. Pokémon Amie returns if there was ever any doubt. Madame Pikachu could have something to do with Contests maybe? Maybe you get to dress up your Pokémon like in Pokémon Musicals?
According to Rebecca (one of our ops in the chatroom and she knows Japanese) Megagross' ability is Tough Claws.
[Megagross=Mega (Meta)gross]

Nice ability,but I don't think we needed one more Tough Claws mega.
Most of the Gym Leaders:

[Image: x5to61.jpg]
Flannery and Roxanne. Big Grin

Gen 3 has probably my favourite gym leaders. Wattson is badass too. I hoped that they'd give him a Mega Manectric though. :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's