Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Follow this guide and you can get 1 Darkrai code. You need a pc with wifi.
Europe region.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment...i_without/
Someone give Grim Ripper a cookie. He keeps us updated with all those news plus gives us ways to get the events. Big Grin
Ice-cream with cookies if possible. Toungue
Serebii Wrote:For all players in North America, Europe or Australia, it has been announced that during June, if you have signed up for the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter before June 1st, then you will receive a special Serial Code to receive Mew. This Mew is identical to the Mew given earlier this year and cannot be received if you already got that Mew. We'll post when the event is sent out so keep checking back.

For those of you in Sweden, it has been announced that codes for the Shiny Yveltal event will be distributed at Gamestop stores from July 18th through to September 30th. This follows on from the Shiny Xerneas event that got sneak released last week which ends on July 17th. The Yveltal hasn't been confirmed for Denmark, Norway or Finland yet, which share distribution methods in past events, but we'll post as soon as news comes.
Serebii Wrote:For those of you in Europe & Australia, a code has been released to give you the Mythical Pokémon, Mew. This is a second chance gift available only if you did not redeem a Mew code earlier this year. The code to obtain the Mew is MEW2016. It's currently unknown for how long this distribution will last
Let me replace Grim for today. Toungue

Serebii Wrote:Following the surprise release, and then removal last week, the second chance distribution of Mew in Europe has become active again. This distribution is available by entering the code MEW2016 and can only be redeemed if you didn't obtain the Pokémon 20th anniversary Mew back in February. It is only available until June 30th 2016 so don't miss this chance
Thanks fr3, i was out eating burgers and then playing Crash Bandicoot....on ps4....from inside Uncharted 4. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's