Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

disturbed62

sup g west bro, who has a shiny entei here?
Yo bro! 'Sup! xD

For trading, check out the trading forum. Smile
And then spend your time in some OTHER site areas.
Hey guysBig GrinToungue Im new to this but I got some pretty rare pokemon if you guys r lookin for some I got a couple of shinies 2 like giratina, electrivire, dusknoir nd sme more nd I'm also looking 4 strong trainers 2 battle, I'm not on wi-fi that much though nd I can only go on smtimes. Btw my games in French so I dnt rely know all the pokemons names in English.

jdpenley3

29, Male, USA. Looking for trading and friends for Heart Gold.
Rolleyes me not athens not 21 not (nai spamarw)

SquirtleShells

Sup Guys. I'm SquirtleShells. I go by EliOceans on many other sites though. I found this place by looking for a small Pokemon forum. I hope I get to be a good member to the community.
Welcome to the forum SquirtleShells X3
Well, hello. I am 11(Turning 12 in July) and I'm usually underestimated because of that Angry . [/color]I'm a very good strategist and I have a website that is currently under construction called Connorworkz . I hope you check it out! Every so often I upload six new Pokemon, as I am a Pokemon obsessee that always crushes my friends. I also have an apprentice who is not exactly the best Wink ... [color=#DDA0DD]My favourite Pokemon is Venomoth, because it is usually frowned apon for no reason in particular, and I like to have the satisfaction of destroying stronger Pokemon with the so-called weakling Toungue . So, that's me, connor363.
Hello connor! Its always nice to have new members that actually post! Welcome to the site, and when your site is ready, we just might check it out. But then again, I will probably forget to. Anyways, explore the site, talk to members, check out fan fics (mine are the best btw), or play in the forum games area.
Welcome aboard Connor!
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Giorgans

Hello everyone,i'm a greek guy called Giorgans or Giorgos(which is my real name).I hope we'll have a good time together Big Grin
Welcome to LP Giorgans Smile
Welcome to the forum Giorgans:DHope you find it interesting and be an active member
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's