Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

freddyfazbear555

my name is logan gage and I am a pokemon fan
Welcome the Legendary Pokemon forums, Logan. We hope you have fun Smile
Killer 8529 at your service looking for things around about pokemon and were to find those all to favourite games from pokemon i am your guy
Pokemon digimon and somtimes randomthing like my little pony.
I do it alll........
THAT CAME OUT wrong
......... But any need somthing found in will find it or if your just looking for the insanity ward step right in make yourself at home.

zatchbell

hello friends . my name is dhrumit. I am 14 year old.I study in standerd
9. I am very busy in my school and tutions , but I have find some time to play some game .
My favourite cartoon is pokemon so I want to play pokemon generations , but i don't know
how to start and play this game so anybudy may help me for start this game.[/color][/font]

LugiaWrestlingFan

Hi,
my name is Achim Aphophis Kern,I'm 21 years old and I'm from Germany.
My hobbies are writing Fanfictions, listening to music, watch Yugioh Duel Monsters, Disneys American Dragon Jake Long and Pokemon.
After a break of 9 years I've returned to Pokemon in february this year and I must say,it was the best decision what I've ever done in my whole live.
My most fervent wish of all is a really strange. As you can see in my nickname it is the wish to wrestle with Lugia in a olympic freestyle-wrestling-match/collegiate-wrestling-match (I know that's a crazy wish, but I really hope that you don't hate me because of it), what do you think about my wish?
If you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask me (I'm not biting^^).
I hope that we'll have a good time here.
Greetings
Achim Aphophis Kern alias LugiaWrestlingFan
PS: I'm sorry for my terrible english. But I'm still learning it.
Welcome to the Legendary Pokemon forums. I hope you like it here. Smile

Don't worry about your english, i've seen worse by people with English as their native language. Toungue

john mouser

hello names john like everyone here I'm a big pokemon fan I have five games for my 3ds all of them are pokemon games I live in Canada I'm a legendary collector would like to get them all but I know It most likely not happen other then that not sure of what to say

TriClover

Hi there, I'm Mallow from the IRC chat. I'm not good with introductions but I've been playing since first gen. I've been a huge fan of the series since then.
Hi I'm Unknown I'm am also on the fanfiction.net site under the name Firehell the Pokeshipper
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's