Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Ohaio~~ Check out the trading forum and our IRC channel.(chat) Smile We might be a small community, but we rock! Big Grin Heart
Hello Synthesia and welcome.I hope the forums meets your expectations Smile
Welcome Synthesia. I hope the forums meets your expectations as well Smile
Such a close community, Big Grin
Yeah until some american (me) came. Lol. And welcome by the way.
I'm Irish so this Greek stuff is new to me as well, Vahn. Toungue
Hello fellow Trainers Smile nice to meet you all!!

My Name is PsychoboyUK (Psycho) But my real name is Ronnie Smile Been a fan of pokemon for many many years but only since HeartGold and SoulSilver got back into the games on a more full time basis through a few mates.

I'm a pretty open and honest kinda guy and i look forward to yo posting and getting to know everyone here!! I will be fairly useful here and i have alot to say sometimes so be prepared for alot of reading lol.

Anyway anything you want to know (Within reason lol) just ask and see you around Smile

PsychoboyUK
welcome PUK lol no offence but be glad your name doesn't have an"e" at the end.... puke.... anyways welcome from a crappy american
lol thanks vahn!!! seems like a nice lil place looking forward to alot of time here Smile
Welcome PsychoboyUK! It's nice to see new members!
on another forum i help out on too see new members is awesome Smile so know the feeling Smile
I forgot to welcome you officially! Anyways, welcome to the site. I'm very glad we now have someone that's not from Greece or the US. It adds to the cultural diversity I suppose. But yeah, welcome to the site. And remember, testing is the future, and the future starts with you not spamming, trolling, or doing anything stupid. Then again, this isn't 4chan so that shouldn't be a problem Toungue
Uh... hi there. I'm not particularly into Pokemon much (used to be though) but I have a friend who's here so I thought I'd register (Giratina88). Go figure. Toungue
Hiya Chris. This is one of my friends, and another person who speaks just english. He's generally not a troll, but sometimes he likes to have a bit of fun Toungue. Anyways, make him feel comfortable, and give him lots of free cookies! And Chris, welcome to the site. I hope you like the place, even if it is kinda empty at times (its a sad fact).
Cookies! Woooooo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's