Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Haha, thank you both!
Uh oh, someone else watching me on dA? Man, the pressure's on to finally start posting some new stuff!
If you don't greet me you will die << Awful

Bah, I'm bad to introducin' myself, above all in English Dx
Hello, I'm Ratiosu, a troublemaker (sorry, but it's the true lol) and I live in Spain (the reason I can't speak English fluently), afterwards, I registered here by some reasons: I was bored, I was bored and I was bored (:
If you wanna be my friend, ask me :x and give me 30000€ plzzz (?)
I like Animé (but no Pokémon's at all), games (yes, I like Pokemon's games), more things, such as design (see my 5 signatures, all made from me :3), trollin' in both lives xD...

PD: WHY?
So I am an error?Resent
lawl welcome to the forums. And yes we are all errors of sorts so do not feel bad.
Hello, I am ImpendingDoom94. I've been playing pokemon since red and blue came out in the United States. I've been hooked ever since. I would have to say my top 3 favorite pokemon are: Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Zangoose, and Groudon. I live in Washington and I also like to play smash bros, zelda games, mario games, halo, and others. Basically I'm a big time gamer. I have been snowboarding for 6 years, and I give group and private lessons in the winter. I also skateboard. Well I guess thats about it. I'd like to thank whoever created this site. Its pretty well put together, and seems to run smoothly. Toungue
O_O
Ohmaigawd 3 new members that I have to welcome... Sweet! Big Grin
SiegeEvans, Ratiosu and ImpendingDoom94, Welcome here!
Hope you have fun! Party
Well now i should welcome you officially!!!Welcome,its very nice seeing new members being active,Kudos to you i hope you continue and generally have fun and follow the rules as i do xD faq yeah!
again welcome Big Grin. @impendingdoom arty2 is the creator of lp. Also i was born in washington so its kinda cool to know some one is there
Hi there.........so i am a new guy here in the forums and i was introduced by Master Chef.
I am greek And i am intrested in card games,online RPGs and of course........ Pokemon!!!!
The reason i am here is 2 get informed 4 the latest pokemon events and 2 play with other competitive battlers
Soooooo..thats me!!!!!! Smile
Welcome galladetrainee have fun here.Sure you will find a lot of info about the upcoming events and card games.Have fun ^^
Welcome to the forums!

(01-09-2010 06:44 PM)GalladeTrainee Wrote: [ -> ]...card games...Pokemon...

By that I hope you mean you play the Pokémon TCG, we lack players here in Greece. Toungue
thnx u guyz but srry about telling you this but the card games that i play are Dungeons & Dragons(D&D 4 sort...its also a roleplaying game) and yugioh.Srry about it
welcome to LP galladetrainee & have fun! Big Grin

P.S: & i play YGO if u ask ;D
@galladetrainee yay!!!!! Another freind of mc's ^_^ you like rpg's as well are you on aq worlds like me and mc?
Hafta say it officially now!
Welcome to the Forums GalladeTrainee!
Hope you have good times here! ;D
Welcome dude since you are Master Chef's friend you are a good one Wink
(01-09-2010 07:31 PM)GalladeTrainee Wrote: [ -> ]that i play are Dungeons & Dragons

Are you the one i think you are?xP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's