Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Kingnothing412? Your username makes me think of one of my favorite Metallica songs: King Nothing. Are you a Metallica fan?

zekrom9876

i am zekrom9876 and i am a pokemon master give me all your pokemon
(13-08-2011 04:40 AM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]Kingnothing412? Your username makes me think of one of my favorite Metallica songs: King Nothing. Are you a Metallica fan?

Yes thats where the name comes from. Smile its one of my favorite songs

And zekrom PM me if you want to battle............
Welcome new comers! Its awesome to see new people in the forums!
My name is Jesscah
Hey I'm SketchyyPikachu and I'm a gamer and an Achievement Hunter and pretty much a chilly person Big Grin
Welcome aboard everyone!
Welcome aboard! Wink
Welcome new members! We need you to enlarge our community!!Big GrinBig Grin
Wtf is this? Like , you just say "Welcome" to get a free post or something?

lol jk Toungue

Welcome everyone and welcome back Chaos Smile
Yo! VDH here go by Danta Vahn and Rayne. Yes I know last one is a girls name, but dont care been playing since red and blue. Been a fan since used to have 246 legitamit shiny pokemon. Now only have four after motorcycle wreakAngry. So on age 23, three kids two love pokemon and third cant talk yet. Wife thinks most are cute but doesnt play. Yeah thats it.
welcome on board mate :]
Hi VDH and welcome Smile
I'm really not that great at introductions but hey, I'm Synthesia. My favorite Pokemon are Lugia, Crobat, Dragonair and Absol. I'm a real die hard Pokemon fan and I enjoy the anime, the manga and the games. I'm really glad to have registered here as I've been secretly checking up on/stalking this site daily for quite a while now and I've gotta' say it's awesome. Anyways, a fond farewell and I hope I can chat to you all soon and get to know y'all. Thank_you
Hello thar my good sir. I think that's a very very good introduction (after all, its a damn sight better than mine).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's