Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(08-07-2011 12:57 AM)Giorgans Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,i'm a greek guy called Giorgans or Giorgos(which is my real name).I hope we'll have a good time together Big Grin

Welcome, have a nice time and be active. Smile
Hello my name is Matthew I'm 18 years old Smile
I've been watching/playing pokemon forever if I remember correctly.I really like the way you can play this game.I'm from Greece btw ..Happy to be a member of LP ;p
ohh and welcome to all the others above me ;p
Good morning new person. Hope you feel welcome on this site, enjoy the posts, and eat lots of cheese.
Hi! I'm CheddarGiratina! I didn't want to go with the name Mewtwo, else it would be boring. GLaDOS directed me here. (the user, you might have heard of her)
(08-07-2011 12:57 AM)Giorgans Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,i'm a greek guy called Giorgans or Giorgos(which is my real name).I hope we'll have a good time together Big Grin

(09-07-2011 05:31 AM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my name is Matthew I'm 18 years old Smile
I've been watching/playing pokemon forever if I remember correctly.I really like the way you can play this game.I'm from Greece btw ..Happy to be a member of LP ;p

(09-07-2011 07:46 PM)CheddarGiratina Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I'm CheddarGiratina! I didn't want to go with the name Mewtwo, else it would be boring. GLaDOS directed me here. (the user, you might have heard of her)

Welcome to all three of you! Big Grin
(09-07-2011 07:54 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-07-2011 05:31 AM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my name is Matthew I'm 18 years old Smile

(09-07-2011 07:46 PM)CheddarGiratina Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I'm CheddarGiratina! I didn't want to go with the name Mewtwo, else it would be boring. GLaDOS directed me here. (the user, you might have heard of her)

Welcome to all three of you! Big Grin

GLaDOS told me you like Ayreon?
Nice to see many new memebers.

Wellcome, all of you!

rarecandy9000

hello i am rarecandy9000 I made my account two days after this was poasted I made my user name RARECANDY9000 because I like rare candys.
Hi, rarecandy9000! Welcome to LP and have fun! Smile
you could have just called yourself "RareCandy" you know.
im mat found this site via serebii.net and thought i could use the internets help to catch all them pokemon'sBig Grin
Um...Found this place by bulbapedia, and I shall be honest, I probably will not be a very good member >Toungue(That was a joke...sortof.) So I am the mighty Daniel! I steal cookies! Beware! Also here to make some friends.
You will never take mah COOKIES!!! Anyways, I'm just glad we have a new member that isn't a spammer!
Hi.Big Grin

Im Kingnothing412 (or KN412 for short) From Δυδιμοτειχο in Greece(Didimoteiho) and im 14 years old. Smile I started playing pkmn from gen 3 (5-6 years ago i think) but learnt about ev's iv's natures rng etc 3-4 months ago.

(Also, i am terible at ending posts so im just going to leave this here as it is.Sorry about that Confused)
Wellcome, Kingnothing412!

I visit Evros almost twice a year since my grandparents live there (Σουφλί). I have lots of relatives there but I must say I haven't meet many people that play Pokémon from where you live.

Hope you will like and participate in this forum. Also nice avatar pic, can you send me PM with a full size image of it, if you don't mid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's