Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Nanokei

I'm not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself but i think it is ok...Anyways , i live in Greece and I am 16 years old. I am a pokefan but i love nintendo in general. This is one of the reasons i joined the forum. I also know most of the people that run this thing.They are all pretty hot and good looking.But my real intention is to keep an eye on Adk , another member who is my angel , my love and i couldn't live without him Heart Heart !! So... I wanted us to be together , forever and ever , even on the internet..Now i'm sure he ain't gonna flirt with anyone around here Heart Blush Heart
Trolling adk? GS approves. Welcome. Big Grin
Welcome on board, haha Big Grin
Welcome Nanokei!
I approve of you stalking Adk.
Stalkers Unite! Toungue
Hmm... I feel like I was on this forum in 2008 and then everything...vanished and now this version exists? Um... hmm, maybe my memory is fuzzy.

Heyyy, I'm Palamon. I totally found this forum through Google and thought I had an account here, but it turns out I didn't, so here I am. xD

I love magical girl anime and have no life, lmao, wonder how I ended up here. Treecko is the best Pokemon ever, btw.
(19-01-2015 01:01 AM)Palamon Wrote: [ -> ]Heyyy, I'm Palamon. I totally found this forum through Google and thought I had an account here, but it turns out I didn't, so here I am. xD
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you here.

(19-01-2015 01:01 AM)Palamon Wrote: [ -> ]I love magical girl anime and have no life, lmao, wonder how I ended up here. Treecko is the best Pokemon ever, btw.[/color]
Correction!!! Torterra is the best Pokemon ever Toungue
Treecko is the second best (mainly because Mega Sceptile is grass/dragon which was my long awaited typing)
I love all grass types in general though.

Hmmm if you like anime.....and dark things....you would probably love Mirai Nikki (aka Future Diary)

pikachu1993

my username is pikachu1993

i lke this site and wont to join it and also get vip tool voicegroup
(18-02-2015 01:56 PM)pikachu1993 Wrote: [ -> ]my username is pikachu1993

i lke this site and wont to join it and also get vip tool voicegroup

Welcome pikachu1993

(18-02-2015 01:56 PM)pikachu1993 Wrote: [ -> ]and also get vip tool voicegroup

Smells like advertising to me.
Hi my name is Fernando, Frans for close friends, Ferdy for others,
I'm from Brazil, although I spent my last year living in Kansas in the United States and feel like there is also my home.
I'm a game developer who had an amazing childhood with the pokemon series,
liked it soo much that ended up creating my own Pokemon MMORPG, but that's not all...

(Trivia, when you develop a Pokemon game you get a sixth sense to inside developer jokes, here is one: Bellsprout is a pokemon that is basically a stick with a gigantic mouth, he is number 69 in the national dex, have the perversions yourself)

First Gen Starters for me are Squirtle and Bulbasaur, Second Gen Totodile, Third Gen Torchic, Fourth Gen Torterra, Fifth Gen Tepig, Six Gen Haven't played yet T.T

Nintendo has always been making me blush with their games and I appreciate their work since a boy, my preferred title is Zelda and their only title I really don't like is Metroid(Although Samus is really hot).

I hope I find cool people here!
Welcome back Fransferdy!!! (saw in another post that you are an old member here)
I hope you'll stay this time Toungue
To start off with something not as boring as a 500-page essay, I'd simply like to introduce myself.

The name is Tyrell Duain Samuel-Barnes. I'm 18 years of age (Nov.20, 1996), but I believe my soul has lasted for much longer. I was born and raised in the small town of Oxnard, CA in the US, and grew up with computers. My first gaming systems were a Gameboy Color (portable) and an NES (console), with Wario Land and Super Mario Bros., respectively - so I also grew up on Nintendo. However, I am nonetheless a Sonic fan. I call myself a pseudo-philosopher because I am both a logical thinker and a dreamer. I cherish Wisdom and Heart, as that is my motto.

As far as Pokémon is concerned, my competitive interests spiked at the start of the fourth generation (specifically, Platinum); in-between time, I was a Breeder, as I was interested in breeding different types of Pokémon. In the rise of the new IV mechanics in HGSS, I started to become outshined by everyone else who wielded 6IV Ditto for their breeding methods, and so I decided to practice competitive battling, which led me to Smogon for the first time. The feel of getting to know aspiring competitive players such as myself drives me to want to improve on my own skills aswell, so come the fifth generation, I began to greatly improve my Sandstorm teambuilding skills and earned the title of a Sandstorm Weather War Veteran by my peers. Come the sixth generation, however, I fell off greatly due to the numerous nukes that came along with it, along with some reality situations; so I inevitably fell off for a while. I'm currently working with a couple close friends of mine to help me get back to where I used to be pre-nuke zone and dominate with Sandstorm again. Having said that, my favorite Pokémon has been and always will be Tyranitar, with Lucario and Latias following suit as my second and third, respectively. As far as my Breeder status is concerned, I did eventually get my hands on a 6IV Ditto thanks to a giveaway by a man named Roger, who insisted on conducting an eye-for-an-eye trade, meaning I had to give up a 6IV of my own, or else no dice. I gave up my 6IV Lopunny nicknamed Nicole for it... In the long run, it was worth it. I got Nicole back with the help of the Ditto, and I still proudly use it today.

As you can probably guess from my avatar, I am both a Pokémon and Sonic fan. The picture depicts a long-forgotten character named Honey the Cat cosplaying as Lucario. She debuted in the arcade fighting game "Sonic the Fighters" as a nearly-scrapped yet playable character. Like many other of the classic Sonic characters, she was left in the shadows. The depiction of Lucario attests to my love of Lucario in the Smash Bros. series - a game of which I also play competitively - as I main Lucario and have been since Brawl. He is also a significant mixed powerhouse in the Pokémon series, with a Mega that has passed into Ubers with great ease, and which looks uniquely amazing in its own right.

I am a moderator on this site's main channel #Legendary_Pokemon, and hang around there 24/7 bar when my router has issues... If you'd like, stick around. We'll have a nice conversation (provided you stay within bounds of the rules, of course).
Welcome to the forums, Tyrell Toungue

i2needspeed

Hi everyone. I've been in the chatroom for six months and here I am. I am no stranger to forums (Bad experience from another about a decade ago). I have a decent rep with this site's chatroom, since I'm mostly there. Anyway, my name is i2needspeed and its nice meeting you all. Shy
Welcome to the LP forums, i2needspeed Smile
Welcome to the forums Speedy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's