Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
:O!
Hey Lucario! Welcome! Hope you have fun here! Big Grin
*hug* :3
Thanks

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Welcome!!! *throws confetti*
welcome to the forums*shoots off fire works display*nice sig btw
Hello i am alex from greece and i am 15years old.I am playing or watching pokemon since the age of 7 years old.I am intrested in trades and questions about the pokemon anime
welcome to th forums*shoots of fire works that look like lugia* (for one i was first to welcome)
Water legendaries rock lugia&suicune johto legendaries my favouritesSmile
Welcome Alex!I like your sig Wink I used to have it as wallpaper
Lugia rocks underwater but not when it says i have failed underwater Big Grin [img][Image: Legendary_Failure_by_Lumfan247.jpg][/img]
Oh! Hey there!
Welcome!
*Hugs alexkafroc*
Hope you have fun here! x3
Thanks master chef i already have posted 23timesToungue.This site it's so fun Big Grin u can do everything Big Grin
welcome alexkafroc (hug)
have a fun time 'ere
Hey everyone. The name's Siege.
I'm a student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, currently working for my Bachelor's in Game Art and Design.
As this kind of goes without saying, I'm a big Pokémon fan, and have been since the Red/Blue/Yellow days. I've collected everything from the games, to toys, to plushes, to cards, some of which I still collect.
Anywho, just thought I'd give myself a proper introduction. Feel free to PM me or message me. I can be pretty chatty at times when I'm not busy!
Enjoy your stay here, I'll be also watching at dA for more art. Smile
Hi Siege!Artist eh?Quite interesting.Hehe.
Anyway,welcome to LP.Have fun and don't forget to read the
rules first.

Popo magkes,egrapsa pali...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's