Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
hello, my name is break...and i like pokemon !!

if you want to trade, battle, or just chat about pokemon...feel free to contact me ^_^"
Finally found that thread. To introduce myself properly,
My real name is Varg. Nice to meet you all.
I forgot to introduce here!
My name is Leo,but feel free to call me Hachi!
Lots of newcomers at once, welcome aboard friends :]
If they stay active that's good.

Welcome btw.
Welcome all, my name is Alcovich (it's a pseudonym), and I am pining for FlameRuby and SeaSapphire. I have lots of ideas, and I might talk a lot and get off topic. If I come off as somewhat of a jerk to you, don't worry, I usually try to avoid sounding like a jerk when I'm writing. Unless, of course, one starts flaming... But the moderators and admins usually nip that kind of thing in the bud. Also, I am from the U.S. of A.
P.S. I edited this post because I thought the original version sounded childish.
Welcome on board mate :]
Welcome. Hope you have a great time here.
(21-02-2013 03:26 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]I have lots of ideas, and sometimes I might talk a little too much. If I come off as somewhat of a jerk to you, don't worry, I usually try to avoid sounding like a jerk when I'm writing.

It's okay! Everyone's a jerk. Toungue +1
Hi all im Ian, Here looking for trades and the odd battle here and there also a good chat with like minded folk. Big Grin
Welcome to the LP forum, hope you have a great time here.
Welcome Ian!
Hope you like our forums!
(22-02-2013 05:58 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Ian!
Hope you like our forums!

Thankyou Big Grin

Gotrick

Hello eveyone my name is Gotrick lol and Ive been playing pokemon since the first release in the USA. I stopped at gold and silver for quite a few years and just got a 3DS and love my new White 2!! So much has changed and I cant wait to talk to some other players and get started on all those Rares and trade only evolution pokemon!!!! Thanks for having me
Hello Gotrick!
We hope you like our forums!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's