Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Welcome and uh don't mind G88, he's a little power crazy at the moment.
Hello, I'm Taylor ^^ I'm 14. But anyone can feel free to call me by any of my nicknames: Kitten, Kitty, Tay, Tay-Tay, Cloe, or Clover. Or if you feel like it, torture me by calling me Tayder or Tayder Tot, the nicknames my sister gave me xD
And.. please note I tend to babble like an idiot when I'm shy >///<
But... If anyone wants to be friends or talk to me, feel free to. I'll try not to be so shy.. -^^-
(11-05-2012 01:03 PM)Clover Enclaire Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm Taylor ^^ I'm 14. But anyone can feel free to call me by any of my nicknames: Kitten, Kitty, Tay, Tay-Tay, Cloe, or Clover. Or if you feel like it, torture me by calling me Tayder or Tayder Tot, the nicknames my sister gave me xD
But... If anyone wants to be friends or talk to me, feel free to. I'll try not to be so shy.. -^^-

There doesn't seem to be anything shy about you but anyway Toungue , welcome Smile Hope you enjoy your stay
(11-05-2012 01:03 PM)Clover Enclaire Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm Taylor ^^ I'm 14. But anyone can feel free to call me by any of my nicknames: Kitten, Kitty, Tay, Tay-Tay, Cloe, or Clover. Or if you feel like it, torture me by calling me Tayder or Tayder Tot, the nicknames my sister gave me xD

Welcome to the forum. For future reference, are you a boy or a girl (my inner Prof. Oak has awakened)?

/nopedo
(11-05-2012 01:49 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]

There doesn't seem to be anything shy about you but anyway Toungue , welcome Smile Hope you enjoy your stay

Well I am about most things. Like in real life, around people I either don't know or not use to being around or both.. i shut down and stay silent.. But thank you ^^
(11-05-2012 03:38 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome to the forum. For future reference, are you a boy or a girl (my inner Prof. Oak has awakened)?

/nopedo

-giggles- I'm a girl and my name is Taylor, Mr. Professor >ω<
I don't think there are boys that nickname themselves "Kitty, Kitten, or Cloe" -.-
(11-05-2012 06:48 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there are boys that nickname themselves "Kitty, Kitten, or Cloe" -.-

Huh. Didn't notice those. I was 99% sure that Clover was a girl, I just wanted to secure that 1% chance.

I'm also quite silent around people I don't know.
Welcome Clover! I hope that you'll enjoy these forums!
(11-05-2012 10:39 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2012 06:48 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there are boys that nickname themselves "Kitty, Kitten, or Cloe" -.-

Huh. Didn't notice those. I was 99% sure that Clover was a girl, I just wanted to secure that 1% chance.

After a second thought, I remembered.. There are no girls on the internet!
welcom tatortot

Hi there. You don't seem to be that shy, actually. You seem like a nice person. I look forward to your posts <3
(12-05-2012 01:54 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2012 10:39 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]

After a second thought, I remembered.. There are no girls on the internet!

[Image: a08.jpg]

Iactually have a friend nicknamed kitty and another sparkles
Γειά σας παιδιά,με λένε Λεωνίδα κ είμαι 18 χρονών.Βρήκα το site κατά τύχη στο google και απο ότι είδα είναι ζωντανό και είναι καλό,πράγμα σπανιο και για ελληνικό σιτε ποκεμοναλλά και για ελληνικό site γενικά Toungue Ελπίζω να ναι τόσο καλό όσο κατάλαβα Toungue Aikido

Hi guys,my name is Leonidas an dim 18 years old.I found this site by chance on google,and it looks like a good one,something rare for a greek pokemon site Toungue I hope it is as good as it looks like Toungue Aikido

Sorry dn to ksera,twra to kana edit
Καλώς ήρθες Λεωνίδα.

Πρόσεξε λίγο όμως γιατί γράφεις (και εγώ τώρα) ελληνικά στο αγγλικό μέρος του φόρουμ.

Το αντίστοιχο ελληνικό θέμα είναι αυτό.

Luxcario1981

I am new to this site and would to show my ideas and creations of new pokemon they should bring in. So can anybody help me how to get started here.[/i][/b]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's