Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
welcome to the forums, Tyrell. Feel free to visit my reputation page and give me a +1 Smile
Hello, members of LP. This is my very first official forum, so I'll just start.
I am known by many irl as "Chase" (not my real name...darn), but anyways! I'm 16 years of age, love reading, I've watched all the seasons (lost track where I was in the middle of Unova series). I am a huge Pokémon gamer, been playing it ever since FireRed on my GC (GameCube) and dearly enjoy. I cannot draw for my life, but if you ask me to try my best in catching all Pokémon, I shall run around the Earth twice to complete that goal (still need to)! But any who, I hope to enjoy my time here on this Tapatalk app, and have a nice day!

I also live in Florida, USA.
Welcome to the LP forum, ThatOneTrainer
We hope you have fun here with us Smile
Welcome to the forums ThatOneTrainer. We're glad to have you!
Thanks! I hope to make many friends here![emoji39]
Hello,Nice to meet you!

I am shell and I am new here,I recently found this site from another site/person while goofing around and I wanted to join this awesome pokecommunity too since there aren't many pokemon fans around these days (or is it just me who thinks that? :o ) and thus I decided to introduce myself

I am Greek and a weirdo,jolly natured since I love laughing and making people laughing or smiling in general,I am childish silly and I love summer,mornings...sun XD and water.I love every kind of pokemon yet I have some soft spots for some curtain ones.I am an average trainer yet I've been playing pokemon since I was a little meatsack I love foodlolol

Again nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the LP forums, Shell. I hope you have fun here Smile

About the pokemon fans, nah we are still enough (at least here in Greece) but hiding in plain sight Toungue

P.S Nice avatar!
Thank you Big Grin

Yeah I know but apparently I can't find much around my area XD or atleast this is what I think

P.S. Thank you!
welcome on board Shell Smile
Heya, I just joined here. I like the layout of the forums pretty well, and I also like Pokémon, so hanging here will be pretty nice.
(22-06-2015 04:24 PM)SpectreGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Heya, I just joined here. I like the layout of the forums pretty well, and I also like Pokémon, so hanging here will be pretty nice.

Awesome! Be sure to visit the chat room. Link is at the top center slightly to the right,
Welcome to the LP forums, SpectreGuy. We hope you have fun with us here!!
Hello I am new to the forums. Yeah nothing to special about this post. Please be easy on me I am not much of a forumer as some of you are. <3 Hopefully some day I get the hang of the friggin thing. Peace yo.
(24-07-2015 01:14 AM)FallenAngelLucifer Wrote: [ -> ]Please be easy on me

Be easy on you? I'll get the whip out. Toungue Welcome aboard!
Welcome to the LP forums, FallenAngelLucifer!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's