Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
again welcome! I have had fun here and holy s%&$ i have made 190+ posts already!? Dang i think you will like it here as well
(01-09-2010 12:55 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]again welcome Big Grin. @impendingdoom arty2 is the creator of lp. Also i was born in washington so its kinda cool to know some one is there

oh really? thats sweet Big Grin
Greetings to all! I wasn't posting for 2 years (neither entered the forum) so.. it's been a while ! Toungue Last time I remember I was playing Ruby and waiting for Platinum, time went by and I obtained all 493 in P and 2 shiny Pokemon (thanks poke radar!). Well, as for know I'm playing Heart Gold and I'm forward for... of course Black 'n' White, Generation V woohooo! Big Grin
Welcome to Legendary pokemon vitrioli i hope you have fun Big Grin Well time pass very quick we are now waiting for generation V.Myshelf i remember playing gold&silver and now i say to myshelf wtf they have passed alsmost 10 years since then and now i am playing their remakes that's impossible but that's the true time pass very quickSmile.Have fun at legendary pokemon again!!!
Thanks alexkafroc, it's good to be back! I've said it myself long ago "I'll never stop playing Pokemon." I feel the games evolving from back then 'till this day that we're 10 years older and the future promises more! It's marvelous Smile ! Talk'ya around in the forum! Big Grin
welcome back vitroli! nice to see that not everyone leaves for ever Big Grin
Nice name dude!!!Welcome back here!
I really laughed when i saw your name.SO COOL!Welcome Back.Its nice to see old memebers becoming active again ;D
Sheesh! I haven't been around long enough to know what's going on!
Hi to everyone,my name is Alex and I'm from Greece. I remember lurking on the forums around the times of Ruby and Saphire,but I decided to join now because Chaos told me. I play pokemon casually (I don't like breeding for IVs and Natures and I don't like Stealth Rock) and I also play Yu-Gi-Oh and love Nintendo Games.
Hi everyone my name is peter I live in virginia and I like pokemon. Please be nice to me and give me lost o reputation ratings. I may use bad words but thats the nature of a 13 year old.
(23-10-2010 07:21 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone my name is peter I live in virginia and I like pokemon. Please be nice to me and give me lost o reputation ratings. I may use bad words but thats the nature of a 13 year old.

well welcome! and trust me the longer you are on and the further from spam your posts are the better your rep i guess. also being funny halps Toungue.
lolz I guess your right!
Remember Im only annoying on days that end in "y"
witch means every day xP
exactly...hope you can handle it!
see my fan fic I made the final part of the first episode.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's