Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(16-04-2014 05:58 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Hirohito!
It's good to see you on the forums!
There's bound to be TONS of stuff about you!
Forum life is amazing Big Grin

@Silver
Your Pikachu is awesome!

Well I do post a lot of stuff on my Tumblr, you could probably get an idea of what I'm like... I know what forum life is like, I've been on them before Toungue
So...after wandering the forums for a few hours...just reading hundreds of pages of old posts....I came to this thread and I realized I never actually "officially" introduced myself on it.
Toungue
So....after 13 months on the forums...let me officially introduce myself. (part of me wonders if I did this on purpose because 13 is my favorite number Toungue)
Hi! My name is grassdragon! My favorite types are, of course, Steel/Ice Toungue (I have a huge sense of humor) I'm a pretty nice guy.....I think......People I know in real life have argued that I was a British girl in my past life. Toungue
Hey Grassdragon!

Hi everyone, I have registered in this forum a long time ago, was active, then inactive for some time (panellinies etc., Greek guys will know) and lately I started browsing the forum once again. Well I currently study psychology in Athens and have no specific plans for my future, other than finish my degree and finally manage to COMPLETE a fanfic. Oh, btw, I'm AKA FAKE umbreon.

Pleased to meet ya!
(24-04-2014 06:54 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]So...after wandering the forums for a few hours...just reading hundreds of pages of old posts....I came to this thread and I realized I never actually "officially" introduced myself on it.
Toungue
So....after 13 months on the forums...let me officially introduce myself. (part of me wonders if I did this on purpose because 13 is my favorite number Toungue)
Hi! My name is grassdragon! My favorite types are, of course, Steel/Ice Toungue (I have a huge sense of humor) I'm a pretty nice guy.....I think......People I know in real life have argued that I was a British girl in my past life. Toungue

Wait what, that's exactly what I am! Also I believe I was a tulku in a past life (google it lol)
Hey. My name is RioluKing but everybody calls me RK. My favorite game
series are Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and Kingdom Hearts. Im really glad to
be a part of Legendary Pokemon Big Grin.

MichaelXD

Hey there! I'm new here. My name is MichaelXD. I love Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness. I'm currently setting up my camera but need help with it. I'm Cycling Road's brother. Nice to meet you all. Smile
Hey RK9! Toungue
Hey MichaelXD
Welcome!
Glad to have y'all on the forums!

MichaelXD

Thanks Grassdragon. I like your avatar.

MichaelXD001

Hi. I'm new here. I'm MichaelXD's and Cycling Road's brother. Nice to meet you. I do not harass SPP staff so we should all be able to be back on Purplesurge.

Cycling Road

Hi. I'm new here too. Hello! I'm MichaelXD's older brother.

MichaelXD3

Hi. I'm new here. I'm MichaelXD's youngest brother. I'm Cycling Road's brother as well. I'm 14 and I joined here for Pokemon. I hope to have fun here. Thanks!
(30-08-2014 11:36 AM)MichaelXD3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I'm new here. I'm MichaelXD's youngest brother. I'm Cycling Road's brother as well. I'm 14 and I joined here for Pokemon. I hope to have fun here. Thanks!

Sure you are new! Definitely not the same person!

MichaelXD3

Cut the crap. I am new.
γιατί τι έχει κάνει αυτός και τον μισητε τόσο?
English ^

He's a prick, ban evaded, started swearing out of nowhere. Etc etc. I guess him and his brothers (whom from information I have gotten thus far are the same person) are banned from PurpleSurge. His whole family for some reason is getting banned.

And here's the catch. I actually went into #help and ask for help in his stead. They told me some things and long story short, the IRCops cannot help. And he kept complaining, ban evading etc etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's