Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hey everyone, I'm Pokereview (you can call me Kenny if you want). I'm a webmaster, a writer and a tennis player for my highschool team. I've studied PHP, and HTML for over 2 years and made my own Pokemon fan site. I'm currently going to varsity in Tennis and working on my fan site; adding new projects and Pokemon Black and White walkthroughs. My friends actually persuaded me to join LegendaryPokemon's forum and I indeed did and I actually like it. The site is wonderful as well as the forums. Smile
well nice to meet you pokereveiw. welcome to LP. have fun in the forums games and just about every where else. have a nice time here Big Grin
Yep, nice to have you here. :)
I like new people in the forums WELCOME Smile
Hello, obliviusly, I am Jankat... I don't participate in school, I spend most of my single life on the computer, and I am hopelessly lonely late nights. So I join forums like this one Big Grin. My fave pokemon is Eevee, and my age is 13. And can someone tell me how to change my avatar...
(22-11-2010 03:09 AM)jankat9080 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, obliviusly, I am Jankat... I don't participate in school, I spend most of my single life on the computer, and I am hopelessly lonely late nights. So I join forums like this one Big Grin. My fave pokemon is Eevee, and my age is 13. And can someone tell me how to change my avatar...

wow...you have even more social problems than me! And thats saying something. However Im not exacly the one to call members bluffs so easy. If you really are telling the truth, however, then I feel really bad for you. We have alot in common though.
(22-11-2010 04:05 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-11-2010 03:09 AM)jankat9080 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, obliviusly, I am Jankat... I don't participate in school, I spend most of my single life on the computer, and I am hopelessly lonely late nights. So I join forums like this one Big Grin. My fave pokemon is Eevee, and my age is 13. And can someone tell me how to change my avatar...

wow...you have even more social problems than me! And thats saying something. However Im not exacly the one to call members bluffs so easy. If you really are telling the truth, however, then I feel really bad for you. We have alot in common though.

I have friends and all it's juat that they arnt pokemon fans.. Well no one here where I live are pokemon fans. I'm the only on D:
Hi I am philip I was here and last year but I didnt have any posts as a resalt the deleted me I like this site very much because you can see news about poke and also the pokedex here is excelent and you can talk with other pokefans.I am 18 years old.Hey jankat9080 where are you from?
Well hello...again. @jankat9080, I'm not sure why you'd like to change your avatar, but you go to User CP, on the left hand side, scroll down until you see the option change avatar, click on it, and chose a different one or upload one you made or were given
YAY I CHANGED MY AVATAR TO A VERY CUTE EEVEE GO EEVEES!!!

@Songohan, I'm from Washington where there is have a foot of snow outside my window at this very second :3 I lurv the snow
Hi to everyone I am from Greece and I love POKEMON!!!!!!I have Played blue,yellow,-saphire,ruby,emerald and now I am playing diamond,pearl,plutinum,ss,hg.POKEMANIA MEN.And I am waiting for the new ones I thing Plutinum is the best but ss hg have the poke out of pokeballs
Hei I see that we lack people who play pokemon cards here in greece I like them too but they are too expensive!!!
Sorry again but do you know any places in Ioannina that pokefans are gathering
Hi I am a friend of songohans I am Lapradon I am new here
Wellcame Lapradon good to hear you are here
How is it you new members have gotten to Junior Member so quickly?
Junior member = 1+ posts. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's