Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Welcome Back Toungue
Welcome Back Vahn Death Heart!
Hi! Well, I've been on the chat section of this website for a while and usually on a daily basis. I love the friendships that I've found here so it's about time that I explored properly. I finally decided to take a look at the forums. After reading for quite a while here I am, posting, so there's that. Thanks Big Grin
ReRe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's good to see you on the forums!
Welcome!
If you have any questions about the forums, don't hesitate to ask me!
Everybody here is friendly and I think you will enjoy forum life!
Welcome beccaToungue
Hellow! I am Chikissu and I have joined not to long ago. I am a writer and a drawer who loves Pokemon. I get along with most people and if you want to know more talk to me. owo" Other than that, it's nice to be here. x3
Welcome to the LP forums, Chikissu.
We need more people who can draw Toungue
Hey everyone im Silver im on the #legendary_pokemon chat alot so find me there but plz don't anger me I have a short temperAngry
Welcome to the Forums Sil!
You'll find that most (if not all) the people here are very friendly. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums as much as you enjoy the chat.
Hello guys! I'm Kinjo Hirohito, like Silver I'm from IRC as well. I have my own channel on PurpleSurge as well. In 2007 (I think) I used to go on this site a lot and the IRC, but I guess now would be a good time to return. Irl I'm just a normal person. Honestly, there's not much to know about me. So, hi!
Thanks gd what do you think of my pikachu?Big Grin
Welcome Hirohito!
It's good to see you on the forums!
There's bound to be TONS of stuff about you!
Forum life is amazing Big Grin

@Silver
Your Pikachu is awesome!
Welcome to the LP forums, where dreams come true.

Mega-Mega

Hi I'm new here!Big GrinBig Grin[/size]
Welcome to the forums Mega-Mega!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's