Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[Image: OmegaRuby_boxart.jpg] [Image: AlphaSapphire_boxart.jpg]

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced!

BOOM
Coming November 2014 worldwide!
OMG!!!
So I just deleted the thread that I made cause this just shattered my theory!
I'm soo happy. Mega Evolutions for Groudon and Kyogre!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Mega Evolutions for Sceptile and Swampert as well. Hopefully Mega Sceptile will be Grass/Dragon Big Grin
I'm so psyched for this!!!
Totally hyped!!!!Groudon ftw.Cant wait to see the Hoenn map in 3D and hopefully my favourite Trick House.
That was unexpected! Games of the year!
You have blown my mind. I really need a 3DS now... Screw 6th Gen.
Even the man with the strongest will is going to surrender to this news.That was a checkmate move from nintendo.
Awesome! Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre look really cool! Like fr3quency said, screw 6th gen! Hoenn returns!!!!!!!!! I hope the real battle frontier challenge returns, as well!
So glad I got a 3DS for Christmas... finally, something else to play besides Y and ACNL.
[Image: 2r6jtyf.jpg]

Toungue
ALL HAIL THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA!!!!!!!!!!
Oh shiz im excited it's about time it's been 3000 years Toungue
Serebii Wrote:Following its reveal yesterday, there has been some question as to the actual content of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, as to whether they're remakes or new versions due to the wording of the announcement. During the Investor Briefing today, Satoru Iwata confirmed that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are full-remakes of the 2002 releases, Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. We'll bring more on these games as it comes

[Image: get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fph...6666666667]

[Image: GCFUYs0.png]
Are people retarded? Why do some people think that those 2 games COULD be brand new games instead of remakes? Idiots.
It did say, "a spectacular new world " which would seem to indicate a new game.

That's why they felt the need to clear it up. You know how the fandom is.

[Image: hAAEE6157]
Smells like fake. Toungue

[Image: f5252a6f_o.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Reference URL's