Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Do so.
What I'm gonna say is lol, but... Where the HECK should I post in order to say "hello"!?
Anyway, since I have no clue about the the location of the thread I'm searching for, I' ll introduce myself here.

I am Greek and I'm 14 years old. I'm a member of the Official Nintendo Greek forum. For those who don't know, Arty2 is a moderator at nintendo.gr so I met him there. He's a trustworthy man, so I became a member of your forum Wink
But trusting the Admin of this site is not reason enough to become a member. What comes next is crystal-clear: I'm a pokefan. I've gone pokemad since this summer. It was then that I learned the mechanics of the games. Ever since, I try to think of a perfect team so that I can call myself a very good gamer. I'd like to battle against many members and share my opinions with them, as well as learn more neat tricks concerning competitive battling.
Now, I shall tell you a bit more about my gaming experience. You can imply (because of my avatar) that I'm a Zelda fan. This game series is soooo darn amazing. I also play games like Mario, Metroid and Smash Bros.. I've also won the first online Mario Kart Wii Greek Tournament. I've got an original Nintendo DS and a Wii (but I have to admit that I think wii pokemon games, er... suck).

I've noticed that many other Greek guys are members of the forum. Whahahaha...

Until next time, see ya! Wink
welcome to the forum herooftime !!
welcome to LP herooftime!!!
#s...p?tid=1335

There you go dude Smile
Gee thanks

Πόσοι είμαστε οι Έλληνες, βρε παιδιά;
the most of the members
nice lugia picture the name is joseph
welcome to the forum joseph Big Grin
welcome to the Lp forums shadowking7/joseph
have a nice time here!
hello my name is kris f. im 15 live in america found this forum through googling the pokedex and when i signed up i loved it i the not so distant future i plan on makeig video guide for legendarypokemon.net XD

NM2: For your own safety, don't post your last name anywhere on the web, you never know.

scott

hi all im scott from england and i want your pokemon.
welcome scott....
Hello, I'm fr3quency and I want your Pokemon, too! Gimme them! :DDDD
Hey Scott! Nice to meet you!
Welcome to LP! Hope you'll have fun! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's