Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Midori version (:P)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
NICE STORY ALUADO!!!!Big Grin.CONTINUE IT!!!!!PLZ!!!!!!!!!
My vacations start soon... Maybe I´ll write more often then! Smile I hope you like this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took a nap, then decided to train Rony a little. Maybe I can use him at Fortress´ tourney... There were many different kinds of pokemon around St. Louis, now that the snakes are gone. I fought a wild Stantler, a Linoone, two Aipoms, a Gligar, a Geodude, a Monferno, three Arons and a Seviper. Combusken´s level was increasing a lot.
On the following day, Harry, Melissa and I met at the pokemon center and decided to go back to Fortress with our flying pokemon. Harry sent out a big Fearow, Melissa sent out her not so big Pelipper and I sent out my little Murkrow.

- Will this little thing support your weight? - Melissa asked.
- I was wondering that too... maybe if I evolve it...
- Hey, I realised this now... You still haven´t used the stone I gave you? - Harry asked.
- I think I forgot, sorry.
- Well, just do it now.
- Ok... Murkrow, come here.

Murkrow came to me. To my head, again. I slapped it away. It flew away from my head, laughing. I took the Dusk Stone Harry gave me and touched Murkrow with it. The stone shined. Murkrow also shined. In some seconds, Murkrow evolved into a gorgeous Honchkrow and landed on the ground.

- Nice! - Melissa said.
- Hey, you look great! - I said - Ok, Honchkrow, let´s fly together!

But Honchkrow just closed its wings and... started sleeping on the floor. Huh?!

- Hey, wake up! - I shouted.

The crow pokemon just ignored me. Man, this bird knows how to be annoying... Harry was sat down on his Fearow´s back. Melissa was inside her Pelipper´s mouth. Ugh... I hope Pelippers have not much saliva...

- C´mon, Leo! - Harry called me.
- Wake up!!! - I said, kicking Honchkrow.

It woke up in a bad mood.

- C´mon, let´s fly!

Honchkrow picked me with its claws, opened its wings, then flew with me. Harry and Melissa where also flying with their pokemon.

- Whoa, you´re fast! - I said to Honchkrow.

After a few hours (I guess), we reached Fortress´ pokemon center. We ran to the gym, or it would be too late for us to subscribe in the tourney.
There were as many people subscribed this time as before. But there weren´t many people in the line, since we were almost late.
The only difference between this tourney and the previous one was that it was gonna be a multi-battle tourney. Every pair of trainers would fight another pair using two pokemon each (totalizing four pokemon). The two trainers winning the tourney would fight the gym leader this time.
We couldn´t choose our partner. He or she would be chosen ramdomly by the gym´s computers. I was paired with someone named Lucas. Harry was paired with someone named Joseph and Melissa´s pair was John.
There were about 60 people in the tourney. My fight would be one of the last ones of the first round. At least I can watch the others and learn a little.
As the previous time, everybody was focusing more in offense than strategy. But this can be troublesome... Hey, I still don´t know my partner! I´d better find him to think about good strategies involving our pokemon.

- Excuse me. - a low voice said behind me while a hand touched my shoulder - Are you Leo?
- Yes.
- Good! I´m Lucas, your partner.
- Nice to meet you! How did you find me?
- After asking some people, one of them knew you. - he said, pointing to Melissa, who was some meters from us.
- Well, since you´re here, we´d better think in a good strategy...

I told Lucas I have six pokemon: Jumpluff, Honchkrow, Vaporeon, Marowak, Magneton and Combusken. And Lucas told me he had four pokemon: a Torterra, an Electrode, a Lucario and an Ambipom. Actually, he also had a Magikarp, but he wouldn´t use it unless it evolved to Gyarados. We talked a lot about good strategies, our pokemon moves and other things. Then, it was finally our turn to battle.

- Lucas and Leo versus Harry and Joseph. Start! - the judge said.

Harry´s partner was the same Joseph who I met two times in my journey. Once he had a Grimer, now he had a Muk. I sent out my new Honchkrow and Lucas sent out his Electrode. Joseph sent out a Primeape and Harry sent out a Blastoise.

- Oh-oh, an Electrode! - Harry said.
- Electrode, Charge Beam on that Blastoise!

But Harry switched out to a Jolteon, which absorbed the electric attack without suffering damage.

- Primeape, attack Electrode with a Karate Chop!

Primeape attacked Lucas´ Electrode, which seemed really enraged.

- Oh-oh... - I said, when I saw his Electrode angry - Honchkrow, Fly, quickly!

Honchkrow flew really high on the arena. Electrode was so angry for being attacked that... it exploded. The explosion defeated Jolteon and Primeape at once. Honchkrow escaped only because it was flying high.

- Damn it! - Joseph said. - Come back, Primeape! Go, Mightyena!
- Go, Torterra! - Lucas shouted.
- You too, Blastoise! - Harry said.

Joseph´s Mightyena had a wild look. It was also quite intimidating.

- Mightyena, attack that Torterra with Ice Fang!
- Withdraw, quickly!

Mightyena´s mouth was glowing with a bluish-white color. It bited Torterra in the moment it was hiding in its shell. Torterra suffered a lot of damage... But it still could battle.

- Honchkrow, attack Mightyena!

Honchkrow decended really fast from the sky and stroke Mightyena, throwing it away.

- Blastoise, Surf!
- No! - Joseph yelled.

A big wave crashed on my Honchkrow and Harry´s Torterra... but also hitted Mightyena. Both Mightyena and Torterra were unable to battle.

- What?! - Harry said - I-I didn´t know... Surf hits even my partner?!
- Now it´s you against me, Harry. - I said.
- Heh, that´ll be fun, I guess. - he said.

Harry ordered another Surf, but I switched out to Carol. After a Sleep Powder, a Leech Seed and a few Mega Drains, Blastoise was defeated.

- Well, it was fun while it lasted. I´ll try again tomorrow... - Harry said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I can write more tomorrow Toungue See ya!
hehe..good battle! Toungue something like the tag battle from the anime ha ? Toungue well great, I hope you make it to the finals! oh, and congrats about your new Honchkrow!
Aluado, I spent 2 days reading this from the beginning! Please continue!!
Plz!!

(It's awesome!)
Hello, people... I apologyze for taking so long to post again. I´ve written this part and the next one in a computer which has broken. I could recover this part, but I couldn´t recover the other one... And I wasn´t in mood to write everything again.Toungue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took some time until my second match. But the fights were quicker than the ones of the previous tourney. It seems that double battles end faster than the standard ones.

- Lucas and Leo versus Karina and Michael! Start!

I sent out Honchkrow again and Lucas sent out Torterra. Karina sent out an Infernape and Michael sent out his Sunflora.

- Sunflora, Sunny Day!

The sunflower pokemon opened its petals the most it could and the lights of the gym were intensified.

- Honchkrow, Faint Attack on Sunflora!
- Fire Punch, Infernape!

Honchkrow avoided Infernape and attacked Sunflora. But Infernape´s target wasn´t Honchkrow. A strong fiery punch hitted Torterra...

- Are you ok? - Lucas asked to his pokemon, which nodded - Show them our power now! Earthquake!

Torterra stomped the floor, causing a massive earthquake that defeated Infernape. Sunflora took a lot of damage, but being resistant to ground moves made it survive.

- Go, Octillery!

Her Octillery didn´t look very strong. I ordered another Faint Attack, but Sunflora quickly dodged.

- It has the chlorophyll ability... - I thought.
- Sunflora, Solarbeam on Torterra!

Torterra had no time to avoid. A powerful solarbeam defeated it.

- Octillery, Fire Blast!

A water pokemon using fire moves?! Octillery shot a intense blast of fire, defeating my Honchkrow.

- Ugh, that´s bad...
- Lucas, use your Ambipom, I had an idea!
- Ok.

Lucas sent out Ambipom and I sent out Jumpluff.

- Sunflora, Solarbeam, now!
- Sleep Powder on Sunflora, Jumpluff!

Both Sunflora and Jumpluff have Chlorophyll. But Jumpluffs are much faster. Sunflora was sleeping now.

- Ok, now I understood! - Lucas said.
- Fire Blast again, Octillery!
- Fake Out!

Ambipom attacked Octillery first and it flinched.

- Mega Drain!

Octillery was defeated by Jumpluff´s attack.

- Damn it, do something! - Karina shouted to her partner.
- Come back! Go, Shedinja!

A Shedinja was what he needed. Ambipom´s normal moves and Jumpluff´s grass moves can´t even touch a Shedinja. But...

- Use Leech Seed!

A seed was planted on Shedinja. Vines sprouted, wrapped and defeated Shedinja. Michael had no choice now, but to send out his sleeping Sunflora again. After a few of my Jumpluff´s attacks, Sunflora was defeated. While we were quitting the arena, Karina was yelling at her partner.
While I was waiting for my next battle, another battle had drawn my attention. It was Melissa´s fight. Her partner was John, the little boy who travelled with me and his sister when we were going to Thick Weeds. He had caught a Ponyta and an Electabuzz when I last saw him.
They were fighting Suzana - John´s sister - and another girl who I don´t know.
John sent out his Electabuzz and Melissa sent out her Lapras against Suzana´s Furret and her partner´s Hariyama.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I´ll post the rest soon. See you!
wow... nice battle again, aluado Smile keep on writing!!
Hello, everyone! I´ll try to write everyday now. I have to finish this fanfic until 22th January, or I won´t finish it in 2 years...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John sent out his Electabuzz. Melissa sent out Lapras. Suzana sent out Furret and her partner sent out Hariyama. A fight between two brothers... that seems interesting!

- Start! - the judge said.

John ordered his Electabuzz to attack Hariyama with a Thunder, but Suzana protected Hariyama making her Furret use Follow Me. A lightning fell down from the ceiling and almost hitted Furret. Lapras used Rain Dance and Hariyama used Belly Drum.

- Yes!!! Our plan is working! - Suzana yelled.

Suzana and her partner´s strategy was quite obvious: Furret was going to protect it with its Follow Me while Hariyama sweeps with its attack power maximized.

- Lapras, use Surf!

Surf hits everything on field, so Melissa could defeat Hariyama even with Furret trying to protect it.

- Hariyama, Arm Thrust on Lapras! Defeat it before it attacks!

Her Hariyama was faster and rushed to Lapras. But...

- Thunder, Electabuzz!

Electabuzz fired a powerful blast of electricity on Hariyama. However, the attack was drawn to Furret again. Furret was knocked out. Hariyama delivered some powerful blows with its palms opened and defeated Lapras.

- Go, Pelipper! - Melissa sent out her bird pokemon.
- Go, Manectric! - Suzana said.

Manectric attacked Pelipper with Thunderbolt, but it used Protect and was unharmed. Electabuzz used Swift and both Manectric and Hariyama were hurt by the star-shaped beams. Then, Hariyama defeated John´s Electabuzz with its Arm Thrust.

- Hey, why didn´t you defeat Hariyama with another Thunder? - Melissa asked.
- Her Manectric has the Lightning Rod ability... - John answered.

John sent out a Dugtrio.

- use Earthquake! - John said.
- Thunderbolt on that Pelipper again!
- Arm Thrust on Dugtrio!
- Fly!

Dugtrio was faster and defeated both foes with its Earthquake. Pelipper flew high on the sky. The rain stopped. Suzana´s partner sent out a Starmie.

- Starmie, Hydro Pump!
- Avoid with Dig, Dugtrio!

Dugtrio dug just in time to avoid being crashed by a strong blast of water. Meanwhile, Pelipper decended from the ceiling and attacked Starmie. A critical hit. Then Dugtrio popped up from the ground using its Dig attack and defeated Starmie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me if you liked these chapters. Wink See you!
Hey,very nice.I think I have read all chapters,but I am not sure.
yeah, good battles Big Grin hey, btw, why do you have to end the story by January? keep on writingSmile
I´m sorry guys, but I won´t continue this fanfic for a while. Let me explain...
I´m mormon (I mean, I´m from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), and in my church, when a man is 19 years old, he´s sent to do a mission, which is to travel somewhere in the world and talk about the church and gospel to the people. I´ll be a missionary for 2 years, and for this time, I will be dedicated only to to this work, so I won´t post here.
I´ll go to Rio Grande do Sul, in Brazil, tomorrow, so... See you in 2 years!Toungue

P.S.= Please, don´t erase or continue my fanfic, I´ve already planned its end and next events, although I´ve no time to write them.
oh, aluado I am so sorry you'll be gone for 2 years...Sad you are so important to this thread, all of us will miss you..anway, good luck on your mission Smile see you in 2 years!
Hello, everyone! Did you miss me? Toungue Or have you forgotten me? Sad
Anyway, I´ll read my own fanfic and I´ll keep writing it... probably this monday or tuesday. But keep reading, you´ll like it! By the way, I won´t write anything about Black/White ´cause I know nothing about it.
It's great to hear you're back to be active mate.
Also get to put your episodes in the fanfic index
Good thing that I read the whole fan-fic again in the last 3 days. Big Grin
Looking forward to the next chapters.
At last you are here!I saw your fanfic one month ago and it is great!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's