Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, an aerofinger!lol!

are you an alien?
Of course.

Are you a toast? Toungue
No, I am an olympic god!

can you tell"you forgot to ask"?
You forgot to ask!¬¬ I´m asking then!

Why + times - is - ?
Because - times + is also - ! Big Grin

Can anybody trade me the Power Items because I am bored to go get them? Toungue
i don't know what power items you are talking aboute!

what power items were you telking aboute?
I wasn´t talking about any power item xD
What power items was Ninjomewtwo talking about? (Looks better now, right?Toungue)
Power Anklet, Power Bracer, Power Belt, Power Lens, Power Belt and the other one whose name I don't remember now. But you get the point.
Which football team do you support?
None... there´s no football on Brazil. We play soccer, voleyball and basketball here (although soccer is the "main" sport... but I don´t like it anyways Toungue)

Have you ever caught Feebas by yourself? If yes, how much time did you spend to find it?
Yes, i caught one in Saphire. It took me 1 min Toungue ( i think nm2 ment soccer, and u thought he ment ragby >.<Wink
You forgot to ask dude. And I said football because in most of the world football = soccer. Why not soccer then? 'Cause if a guy from the US posted next he would post their favorite rugby team, not soccer. But whatever. So... asking again.

Which soccer/football/basketball/whatever team do you support?
Arsenal/Olubiakos

Do you like PSP slim?
Ninjomewtwo Wrote:And I said football because in most of the world football = soccer. Why not soccer then? 'Cause if a guy from the US posted next he would post their favorite rugby team, not soccer.

Sorry, then. I heard that soccer is always called "soccer" and never "football" in english... (Even if we say "football" instead of "soccer" here in Brazil, but... whatever...)

I do like PSP slim.

What time is it for you?
2:47

Do you like Dogs?
Of course.

Do you think that "Yegor" is a nice name for a dog?
Reference URL's