Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18-07-2013 12:53 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-07-2013 11:33 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Who will publish the next chapter of their fanfiction first, me or Grassdragon?
GD
It all depends on which one of us stops being lazy and writes the next chapter. I only have 278 words so far. :/ I haven't even gotten to the battles yet.

Error 412
I cannot answer the above question because I'm not Hachi. Toungue

What would you do if you knew the exact time and date that you were going to die and that day was tomorrow at noon?
@Alcovich
As a UU (when it has Blaze),I can use egg moves.

@GD
Depends.Wink

Am I awesome?
Sort of.

If you had a pet rock, what would you name it?
(17-07-2013 01:35 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your favourite country,judging by music and only music?

I'd also go with England , but The Netherlands , France and north America in general are also great when it comes to music , so i'm not sure i'd have been able to answer that question. Toungue

Anyway ,

"Petro K.". ("Petros" is "Peter" in Greek. when talking to someone and referring to them with their name you remove the "S" at the end (for masculine names at least). )

What more appropriate name than that? Toungue
There isn't one. Peter you are the rock upon which I will build my Church.

If you could live in the world of any book that you've ever read, what world would you live in?
Well,I would like the world to be like in The Gravity Keeper.
Is fr3quency a good mod?
You have to choose one of these answers:
1)No.
2)NO WAY!
3)Arty2 is trolling us and put fr3 as a mod.
4)Hey!fr3 is awesome!(if you choose this,then you must say how much fr3 pays you to say that!Toungue)
5)I know you're jokin about fr3quency! (Thanks Capt.Obvious!Toungue)
4)Hey!fr3 is awesome!(if you choose this,then you must say how much fr3 pays you to say that!Toungue) He doesn't pay me. Toungue He's going to show up in my story!

What do you think of the game Fire Emblem: Awakening? (I played the demo and I'm thinking of buying it. I've never played a Fire Emblem game before)
(23-07-2013 02:36 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]4)Hey!fr3 is awesome!(if you choose this,then you must say how much fr3 pays you to say that!Toungue) He doesn't pay me. Toungue He's going to show up in my story!

Let me guess!
He will have 3 lv100 Magikarps with Splash and 3 lv100 with Harden!
And I will beat all of his Pokemon with one attack!Toungue
Also,how much does fr3 pay you to say that he doesn't pay you?Toungue

I've only played the demo of Awakening.I liked it,but not enough to buy it.

Do you like bowling?
(23-07-2013 05:57 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Also,how much does fr3 pay you to say that he doesn't pay you?Toungue
He seriously doesn't pay me. Toungue

(23-07-2013 05:57 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like bowling?
Yes.

Who's your favorite Elite Four Member/Champion?
Well,I would say Alder,because the next champion was a 12 year old and it's kinda funny.Toungue
Same question.
My favorite E4 member is Lance the Dragon Trainer on FireRed/LeafGreen. His Aerodactyl was the bane of my team.
My favorite Champion is Cynthia.

What's your favorite Elite Four Team? (as in all four of the same team)
I don't know.I will only judge by type and I will say the Unova Elite 4.
Do you like Pokemon Conquest?
I don't know. I haven't played it.

Do you like pinball?
One of the reasons I Heart Windows XP was the pinball game!So,yes!
Do you like my new Vulpixes?
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=27&u=8hachi8
Their names are from The Godfather.
M.Corleone=Michael Corleone
Kay=Kay Adams-Corleone (Michael's wife)
They're pretty cool.

What's your opinion on Atlantis?
Reference URL's