Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no but that sounds good,too
what's your favourite song?
My favorite song is "My Deliverer" by Rich Mullins.

By the way Divergent in Greek is Αποκλίνουσες.

What's your favorite song?
no i haven't read it....but i can look for it
it's ''coat of arms'' by sabaton

can you draw well?
I'm okay at drawing. Check out my drawing of Silver the Hedgehog. The eyes are horrible but it's still pretty good. I free handed it.
[Image: 1zdloaf.jpg]

Can you draw dragons?
dragons are hard but i think mine are decent...(too bored to upload pic right now) i did a pretty cool asian dragon tattoo on one of my ocs

if you had a dragon what name would you give him/her?
I would love to see some of your drawings! I collect dragon statuettes, drawings, and I would love to add some of yours to my collection!!!!!

Icefyre or G'lant

Do you think that Dinosaurs were really Dragons? (I do)
i can send you some when i got the time....if i have anything good ofc because i draw humans mostly
no i think there were dinosaurs and there were dragons as different species

what is your fave ice cream flavor?
The pictures will be greatly appreciated!!! It doesn't matter if you think that they are good or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Vanilla!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
peanut Toungue
how many languages do you speak?
Only Greek and Enlglish , but i'm equally good at both. (or , bad... aside from my sometimes mixing up Greek and English grammar out of bad habit , lately i noticed i've been having problems physically speaking , mostly due to not talking almost at all anymore. literally , i'm slowly forgetting how to speak. been trying to fix that for the past two or three months... Confused )

Do you play any musical instruments? or if not , do you have any knowledge/experience with music production (via PC or not)?
i had piano lessons for three years when i was younger but i didn't enjoy it that much (i later discovered i don't like piano at all)....Confused i should have chosen a different instrument like guitar or violin (or drums Toungue that would be epic)

do you like making up stories of your own?
Yes, but they are not very good.

If you had three wishes, what would they be?
hm....i don't know...it would take me toooo long to think Toungue

what is you fave school subject?
Math, specifically Calculus.

What's your fave school subject?
HISTORY Heart
have you ever done something extremely stupid/retarded in front of many people?
Reference URL's