Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Rocket because Giovani had pokemons with the highest lvl

Why I can't get hatching pokemons with good IVs?
cause the 'parents havent good ivs'

why my pc is lagging?
Because you have a virus.Toungue
Why I can´t play shoddybattle at my job´s computer? (I won´t play while working, I´ll do it in my lunch time.)
omg. u r at my age but u work like all other people at our age(just saw the best girl student of our school working at the bigest ice cream shop in my town (with 50k sitizen)).(but i dont work Toungue)

u cant play cause u work without break for lunch.

why i dont work?
Because... you´re lazy??? Toungue

Wow, so your school´s best student is working at an ice cream shop??? Hehe... there aren´t many people lucky as me.^^ I work with automation and I make softwares!Big Grin
Well, going back to the point...

Is "going back" the right way to say? Or is "coming back"?Toungue
u r going back not coming from ther?

And no im not lazy ... just doing vacations... i will start working when i start going at university as student.and i will go working at a bank (not of a river xD )

do u think working a t a bank is hard work?
Surely... My dad works at a bank (although he works with the computing part of the bank).

I was just joking, I didn´t really mean that you´re lazy.Toungue

Which pokemon you hate the most?
jumplufff hahahhahahha (joke -.-)

where i can see if i have passed at a university (some people claim that they knw but i dont -.-)
Ahn... Internet?Toungue

Even if you´re joking, if you hate Jumpluff because you battled me once, it´s okay to me xD

Have you ever dreamt of something that happened on the real life some time after you had the dream?
that doesnt happen. every time that u think that u have dreamt this it is because ur eye sended the informations at ur brain and not bah i dont knw the words at english so a cant explain it Toungue

anyway this doesnt happen

have u gone to help at the fires at peloponisos?
Unfortunately no because I am not in Peloponnisos right now.

What's your favorite DS game (excluding D/P)?
The upcoming Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. But the all-time classic Super Mario 64 DS is also one of my favourite games of all time

What gender is your Heatran?
I still haven´t caught one Toungue

And what I said, that sometimes you dream with something that happens later, really happens. I know because it happened to me a lot of times.

Well, let´s go back to the game.Wink
What´s your favorite game of this forum?
The 4 word story game one although we'll never manage to get somewhere with it.

How many female Bidoofs do you have in your D/P? (stupid question yet it is still a question)
none

Would you like a core 2 quad? (dang! >.< )

P.S: WOOSH, finally i'm back ^^;;
Reference URL's