Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTF HACHI???YOU LIKE THE LAST AIBENDER???IT SUCKS!!!!BADLY....haven't you watched the nickelodeon series(which is awesome)?the last airbender is THE WORST movie i've ever seen...zuko looked sooo retarded -_-

no i wouldn't

what do you do when you're happy?
When I'm happy,I play video games!Then,I become even happier as long as I don't lose!Toungue
Would you ask advice for guys from your brother,from a guy or from a girl?
(lolwut?WTF?)
no i would just be myself Toungue

what would you like to become if you had the chance? (for example:i'd like to be a fighter pilot in WW2)
I would like to be a physicist in CERN.Year? 2013

Can you tell me where's the toilet? (ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue)
next to my room unfortunately -_-

how tall are you? Toungue
Last time I checked this (some monts ago) I was 1.69 but I think I'm 1.71 now,but I'm not sure.
What about you?
1.58 -_-

can you do michel jackson's moonwalk? XD
(Don't worry about your height!That girl from my class I told you about [remember the pen story] is a bit shorter than you Toungue)

No.
If I come to Patra,will you let me sleep in your house,or should I tell fr3 immidiately?(he might let his #1 fan sleep in a sofa or pay a hotel for him! Toungue)
yeah if my parents had no problem why not?

would you let me sleep in your house???
Well,my mother would shout at me,but if I was 18 and the house was mine,I would sleep in the living room if you wanted to sleep in my bedroom!(except if...[Pokemaniac knows what I mean Toungue])
If a war happened between Sweden and Greece,which country would you support?
why would there be a war between the north and the south???anyway i'd chose grece ofc πατρις θρησκεια οικογενεια
how many hours do you usually sleep?
7-9 hours.Usually 7.
Do you have a dirty mind?
yes kinda :3

how about you? Toungue
Sometimes!ToungueToungueToungue
Do you like Meowth?(my favourite anime character is Meowth)
XD yes he's good

where are you planning to go this summer?
Reference URL's