Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Atlantis might exist.I believe that it's possible for an ancient city to be destroyed by an earthquake/tsunami/giant wave.But I don't think the technology and sciences were much more developed than in the other countries.(I'm talking about theories which say about hi-tech weapons,etc).Maybe they had some more developed weapons,but not weapons like those on Star Wars,etc.
Isn't your question a good idea for a thread?

Do you participate in the Wi-Fi competition?
I do,in the Seniors.I won about 14 times.(2 of them because of disconnects by opponents).
I have uploaded the battles in the Battle Videos.
(you can see my wins in Pokecheck)
I forgot to upload 2 wins,though.
No. I don't have Wi-Fi at my house :'(

What do you think of these X and Y screenshots?
Pretty epic.

How would one fight with a fish Pokemon on land?
With the same way we were battling fishermen.Toungue

fr3 said in the Greek Spam Corner that he wants everything female on the forums to be banned.The same occurs for the female Pokemon and the genderless Pokemon. (I know he's joking!)
What do you think?
"Duh", most of the time.

Why is Dragonite the only kindly Pseudo-Legendary?
Dig the mountains! Toungue

Is King412 a Narwhal?Toungue
No, but he is a dugong. (Not the Pokemon.)

Ya feelin' lucky, punk?
Yes.I am EV training a Shiny event Hydreigon and it only needs a few more EVs.And for the 1st time I do this in 1-2 days!

X or Y?
Y.

Suppose Xerneas and Yveltal can be obtained in the same game legitimately. Would that affect which game you chose?
Nope!

Same question.
No because I can just get the X exclusives through the GTS since you don't have to have seen the Pokemon in order to ask for it.

What do you think the chances are that you can access the Hoenn region in X and Y?
You won't.
Maybe there will be a remake,but you won't access Hoenn in X&Y.

Do you like my EV trained Hydreigon?
https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=5422892
I downloaded it from Pokecheck and then I EV trained it.It's from a Japanese event.\
I will also teach him Fire Blast and I'll raise it to lv100
It's okay. I'm not that big of a fan of Hydreigon.

Are you ready to find out what CoroCoro said was going to be the "Scoop of the Century?"
I already know.
Same question.
I think it's bigger than that. I think maybe it's bigger than that. Something like holographic Pokemon that you could project and battle with.

What do you think about that ^?
Reference URL's