Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahhh! I see now. WinkWink

I don't think so. Most people, provided they have Black2, already have a Shiny Gible.

What about RNGing a Shiny Mew for giveaway? (I would so totally want it)
Shiny Mew is only obtainable in Japanese Emerald.Also,RNGing in 3rd Gen is so hard.
Since you want shiny starters,why don't you learn RNGing?(if it's in Black or White)
I don't really know how.
How do you RNG?
I RNG with my Ph.D! Toungue

Same question.
If you want to learn how to RNG,you'll need a guide.I use the Smogon one when I try.You'll also need a program called RNG Reporter,which I use.
Should I try to RNG a female Shiny Eevee (breeding),evolve it into an Espeon and give it a nickname?
Yes, nickname it Celesi Wink Wink

What about RNGing a Shiny Vulpix with Drought?
Darn!You spoiled my plans!
Yes,I would like to RNG a male Shiny Vulpix with Drought and name it Kemal.
(you know.Manos Hadjidakis' poem.And the last phrase ''Goodnight Kemal.This world will never change'' has inspired me to try and change this world.Also,Mustafa Kemal's phrase has inspired me too.''I don't follow other principles.I make my own rules'')
And Vulpix's evolution is one of my favourite Pokemon.(Ninetales!!!)
Are you planning to learn how to RNG?(I'm still learning Toungue)
Not really....I'm too lazy to do it Toungue

How do you plan to change the world?
I don't really know.But when I get a plan,I will inform you.Toungue
Do you like Sven?(he's a Top Ranger in Ranger:Shadows of Almia)
I've played Ranger:Shadows of Almia but I don't really remember Sven. It's been awhile. I probably like him.

I looked into RNG. It's confusing. I'm going to try though.
I tried and failed :/ It's just too complicated. I'm just going to use the old fashioned way. Hatch lots of eggs via Masuda Method.

What do you think of Team Dim Sun?
(09-07-2013 12:02 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you like Sven?(he's a Top Ranger in Ranger:Shadows of Almia)
I haven't played Shadows of Almia but the name Sven is like one of my favourites Toungue.

Team Dim Sun is nice,I really like the name too

do you think pigeons are annoying?
Hey!You should know I'm from Peristeri!
(περιστέρι=pigeon)

Sven is this guy.
GD,in which version are you trying?

Question time!
Should I try to RNG a Vulpix,a Shiny Eevee (LuXray,it's not about Umbreon.It's about an Espeon) or should I try to RNG the Magikarp Salesman's Magikarp first?
Yeah, I like Sven.

Black 2 and I just realized the version of RNG Reporter needs to be updated. I'll try again once it's done.
How do you find your SID?

Shiny Eevee.

What's your favorite constellation?
Dunno...I like looking at the stars but I can only recognise one or two constellations...

do you like fruit?
(08-07-2013 09:24 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]And the last phrase ''Goodnight Kemal.This world will never change'' has inspired me to try and change this world.
[Image: Change-We-Can-Believe-In.jpg]
Change we sure can believe in. Rolleyes

i like pomegranates.

Do you like pomegranates?
Reference URL's