Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I add a 3rd option.Victini.
It can beat both with V-Create or Searing Shot.

Why do you like the new type?
Because.

what do you have against it? (fairies are not only the girly stuff you think they are....there could pretty much be evil ones as well,like hm....the one in the sleeping beauty Toungue )
If Nintendo had to add a new type,the best time would be Ruby and Sapphire,not X and Y.
Also,TOO MUCH PINK!
And tiny fairies are superior to dragons.It's not logical.

Why do you like the Fairy type?(you didn't answer)
i don't know why...i just like it.....it was about time to put an end to the reign of the dragons ( i like dragons but ok,they were like immortal even with an ice type -.-)

what do you think fairy will be weak to?
I hope it's weak to:
Normal,Fire,Fighting,Water,Flying,Grass,Poison,Electric,Ground,Psychic,Rock,Ice,​Bug,Dragon,Ghost,Dark,Steel and Fairy.

Why do you hate Dragons?
my question was what do you THINK not what do you HOPE....
and i don't hate dragons...didn't you see i said i like them?i just think they are kinda overrated

can we stop talking about fairies and dragons? Toungue
Only if Nintendo removes the Fairy type completely.
Ice type moves were very effective in all Dragon Pokemon.Draginite and Garchomp are 2 examples.
Am I the only one who hates the new type?
you can't do something about it and nintendo won't remove them so deal with it Toungue
no i don't think you're the only one who hates them like i'm not the only one who likes them

what if they make a cool dragon/fairy type?
Then,I will buy a AK-47,then go to Nintendo and the Game Freak and kill them all for ruining the best type ever in Pokemon
DRAGON!!!
What if all Fairy types have Total Base Stat under 300?
then they will all have Total Base Stat under 300.....we won't be able to do something for that either

what if the opposite happens and they're all very strong?
Then,I will buy a AK-47,then go to Nintendo and the Game Freak and kill them all for ruining X&Y.
Am I the only one that doesn't find anything good in the fairy type?
dunno probably not.....there are always haters Toungue
anyway it's your opinion and i respect that.....just try to respect mine as well....

will you try?
As long as it doesn't have to do with the Gay errr I mean Fairy type and bunnies,yes,I can respect your opinion.
Do you think Ninetales should become Fire/Ghost? (check the Bulbapedia page for 9Tails first.)
(17-06-2013 09:03 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I add a 3rd option.Victini.
It can beat both with V-Create or Searing Shot.

Why do you like the new type?

actually , both can 1/2hko in via baton pass+substitute

also , the victini must have maximized speed.

It would be cool , but not logical. I'd think it would make more sense if it became psychic or dark , if anything , but i see no reason why they should change anything. it would also give it an unnecessary buff.

Why does everyone like the dragon type so much? It's basically the normal type, but for ~*special*~ themed pokemon and with slightly better stats. It even falls back on moves.
I like Dragon-type because I'm obsessed with Dragons. Not to mention, Draco Meteor.
I love any kind of Mythology. ex: dragons, faeries, wizards, and gods.

Does anyone know why Dark is weak to Bug? It doesn't make any sense to me!
Reference URL's