Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy Arceus that is a tough call.
My two favorite games, fighting to the death, vying for my ultimate devotion.

I can't decide.

I herd u lieks Nuzleafs?
Yep. Grass/Dark Big Grin Just like Chespin's final Evolution.

Do u lieks Mew2z?
Jajajajaja!

That wasn't a question?
Now it is. Toungue

Have you played Fire Emblem: Awakening? (I bought it because I loved the demo.
I'm on Chapter 2 and it just keeps getting better)
I wish...
As stated before, I don't have a 3DS.

Have you played the first English Fire Emblem? (It's actually number 7 or something. It was for the Gameboy Advance)
No. Awakening is my first Fire Emblem game.
I'll have to see if I can get a copy of it.

How close are you to being able to buy a 3DS?
Two dollars out of 129! Toungue

When school comes back into session, I'm going to sell cans of soda to my classmates for a dollar each. A guy I know made over two thousand dollars doing that; and since he graduated, I'm filling in for him.

What is your least favorite video game? (Non-Pokemon)
Out of the ones I own, Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. I love Spyro but Dawn of the Dragon was too easy and way too short. My fave out the Spyro series is Eternal Night. Eternal Night is too short too but you can actually power up Spyro's attacks all the way unlike Dawn of the Dragon. Also, in Eternal Night, after you beat the game in Hard Mode (which is really really hard to do) you unlock Dark Spyro mode. You can play through the entire game as Dark Spyro who is invincible/invulnerable. The two hour game takes about 20 mins in Dark Mode.

Same question.
The Postal series. It's offensive and vulgar in the extreme, plus it's broken, glitched and just plain not fun.

Out of the ones I own, Shadow the Hedgehog. It's cliched and repetitive, and the storyline is bogus and too easy to complete. Furthermore, I'm more of a Metroid/Link/Pikmin person.

What is your least favorite Mario character? (Mine is Waluigi) Sonic character? (Shadow)
All of the Mario characters are my least favorite.

Shadow is your least favorite Sonic character!?!?!?! CHAOS CONTROL!!! (Alcovich disappears)

First off, are we talking comic, videogame, or television show (if show which one out of the 4) Sonic?
Comic and videogame would be Amy Rose.
In the shows:
In Satam, it would be Antoine.
In Adventures, it would be Weasly.
In Sonic Underground, it would be Bartelby.
In Sonic X, it would be Amy Rose.

What's your favorite Sonic character?
Out of all forms of media, your general least favorite.

My chaos favorite chaos Sonic chaos character chaos would chaos have chaos to chaos be chaos Tails.

Toungue
Amy Rose then. I'm a Sonic/Sally fan.

Are you ever going to reply to this or did I win?
I totally forgot about this.

I didn't mean that Sonic literally searches for his father, that's just my abbreviation (is that the right word?) for a story that's cliched, monotonous, and predictable. (Sort of like the mainstream Mario franchise, but more-so Sonic.)

(06-08-2013 04:58 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Sonic endlessly beats on Robotnik/Eggman.

The Mario Crew endlessly beats on Bowser, crushing underfoot (literally) all those who would dare stand in their way. Is there a difference between the two?
Plus, Mario/Luigi get the heart of a princess, while Sonic has to settle for watching two squirrels fight over him.

(06-08-2013 04:58 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]When Sonic gathers the 7 Chaos Emeralds he transforms into Super Sonic. He turns yellow, invincible, and his speed increases exponentially.

Why doesn't Sonic remain Super Sonic forever then? Does it have a time limit? Why doesn't he keep the Chaos Emeralds in his safe-deposit box or something? Do they disappear after use?
Mario/Luigi have flowers/mushrooms that enable them to control the power of fire at their whim, as well as summon ice-storms and grow to leviathan sizes. And become yellow and invincible and fast.
Don't even get me started on the murderous, omnivorous dinosaurs they ride.

(06-08-2013 04:58 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Super Sonic could toss up an egg, defeat the Mario Brothers, Browser, and any and every other video game character and then catch the egg in under a minute and not even break a sweat.

What proof do you have? Can you show me? What if Mario/Luigi have the power of the Starman? Two protagonists are better than one!
Do you mean ALL video game characters? That's a tall order...

(06-08-2013 04:58 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]He's far superior!

I think not. In fact, I think Sonic needs a Burn Heal!

Anyway, do you have a comeback to this?
(07-08-2013 03:21 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, do you have a comeback to this?
Yep. I just posted it Toungue

Would you rather have a MegaMagikarp that was strong and had powerful moves or a Fire/Dragon MegaCharizard?
Definitely a MegaCharizard.

I have just a few questions about Sonic: What is Chaos Energy? Isn't chaos a force, or a state of being? The closest thing that comes to mind is the force of Entropy.
If each crystal is a source of "unlimited chaos energy", then why does Sonic need 7 to turn into Super Sonic?
How can an Eldritch Abomination (Perfect Chaos) arise from being pure Chaos Energy?
What exactly is Chaos, anyhow? The opposite of Order? How does one measure Chaos and Order?

If you can't answer those, then would you rather have a hundred dollars or a piece of Arceusite?
Reference URL's