Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe it will happen in a future Generation,EXCEPT! If it has to do with AR (you know that thing where you put some cards and you look them with the 3DS camera)

What do you think about it?
I would really like for it to happen!
Just think. I send out Celebi. You send out Hydreigon. The holograms could actually attack and you could watch people battle without staring at a screen it would be soo cool!

What if that's Super training?
(29-07-2013 12:38 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I would really like for it to happen!
Just think. I send out Celebi. You send out Hydreigon. The holograms could actually attack and you could watch people battle without staring at a screen it would be soo cool!

AR games are visible in the 3DS screen.Toungue
Also,I think it's too early for holograms.What will they bring us in next Generation?Real Pokemon?Toungue

What do you mean by Super Battling?(both an answer and a question)
I meant Super Training. My mind is crazy.

Next Gen would be Virtual Reality Pokemon Games. Big GrinToungue

What would you think of Virtual Reality games?
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

How much would you pay for a Pokemon in real life?
Out of this list: Rattata, Kanto Starters, Pidgey, Pikachu, Ekans, Oddish
I wouldn't pay.I would take care of a stray one.Big Grin

Same question,but every Pokemon included.
Bulbasaur and I would give everything I owned for it. Then I would evolve it fully into Venusaur and take the money back! I would be amazing.

same question
Depends on the Pokemon. Anywhere from $50 for a Rattata to $5,000,000 for a Mew.

How much would you pay for a Ho-oh in real life?
As I said,nothing.
Pokemon are not just tools which you can buy.
That's why I would prefer a stray/wild Pokemon.
Big Grin

Would you sell your in-game Pokemon?
And become part of Team Rocket? Sure!

Same question.
No way!
Same question,because I'm too bored to think of a question.Toungue
Sure. I have too many Pokemon in my PC anyhow.

Are Pokemon tools of war?
No. They are your comrades in war.

Are Pokemon tools?
Yes! How else will you remove that obnoxious knee-high tree or four-foot rock blocking your way?

Did you know that in FR/LG, you could Cut tall grass?
Yep! I know almost everything there is to know about FR/LG. They were my very first Pokemon games!

Did you know that in FR/LG, you can get through Victory Road without battling a single trainer?
Reference URL's