Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask the person below you a question!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bellosom

what is your fave dragon type?
Hydreigon.
Favourite ability?
dunno...i don't have one
what's yours?
Drought.
I Heart Ninetales just for this!

Did you think of any ability now?
no :3
do you prefer single or double battles?
Single.
My Sun team is AWESOME!

What about you?
Fave Dragon: Dragonite
Fave Ability: Intimidate

What's your fave Nature?
brave like a boss
do you like triple/rotation battles?
ROTATION!!!!
Favourite game?
what game?pokemon?
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT!?
(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, we have water. We also have a lot of boil water notices because some harmful chemical has leaked into our water system. Happens quite frequently.
oh. that is... highly disturbing.

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]The states splitting up would be the worst thing in the world! One~China needs the UNITED States to support it's economy. Without us China would fail, and send the world into a global depression. Two~We would be easily conqered. Three~The states, we rely on one another. The landlocked states would become a wasteland because they wouldn't be able to get supplies imported. (all the states with major ports wouldn't want to share and we would be in constant war with ourselves because each state would have insane laws)

(actually , for the rest of us that's looking like it would be quite a favorable thing to happen... politically/economically speaking , at least. Orgerwise i understand the problems it would cause for the American people.

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Four: We wouldn't have military worth beans. In other words, the states splitting up would ultimately destroy the world.
What would happen it there was another World War? United States intervention won BOTH WWI and WWII. Just think about how life would be if there was no USA to intervene.
Uh... what? in all honestly , The US loosing it's military would be the most relieving thing for the every country in the world. (well , all , apart from the Anglosphere...)

If the US collapses , the rest of NATO takes over. without the US interfering. how is that not a good thing? Let me remind you , there was no NATO back in WW1 and WW2. Post WW2 , the US military has only caused problems.

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]As to how bad it is here, it's worse than it appears to be but it's not nearly as bad as it is there. At least not yet anyway. You would be surprised about how much poverty we have here. Obama seems to think the key to reducing the debt is to increase deficit spending. The love of money is the root of all evil. We've had so many school shootings. So many suicides. So much crime and it's increasing. We have kids knocking elderly people out of the way for cheap candy at parades. Quite literally. There have been so many scandals.
We need something horrible to happen to bring us as a country back together. That's one thing that we've always been good at. In times of disaster we all band together.

That all sounds very much like Greece. (Well , without the shootings , of course.) What can i say. Welp , i hope you get back to normal soon then.
This all must seem quite abnormal to a nation that's used to UK standards.

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What are your thoughts on abortion?
Obama not only legalized it, but he also made it mandatory that if you're a surgeon, and a girl comes up to you and says she wants an abortion, you have to do it. You don't have a choice.
I'm not seeing a problem here. It's their job. Good of him to do that , i believe.

Unless he included non-state working surgeons as well. You know , those who have their own business. In that case , that's quite awful...

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Also, contraception is basically becoming the norm. In fact, there are places where you can get that stuff for FREE.
That's good. Especially the fact that you have access to that for free. Imagine all the abortion cases and STDs you'd have everywhere without that.

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it horrible?
What? no. why is that bad?

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]We have so many illegitimate babies, it's not even funny.

Illegitimate? what do you mean?

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]We have children as young as 8 and 9 getting pregnant.
that's quite bad , but it's pretty much a global problem. It happens.

although i didn't even know children that young could reproduce.

(09-06-2013 07:24 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]In the state south of mine, you can't go into a city without seeing prostitutes.
eh , that's annoying , but we can't really classify that as a problem , can we?

anyway , it seems you wouldn't see much of a difference then , by what you're describing.

Gibberish.

Why is contraception a bad thing? (also , sorry for the delay.)
That only confounded me more.

Actually, there are pretty much no 8 and 9 year olds getting pregnant. I heard about that before, in China, in the Guinness World Records book. The extreme here in the States is around 14 or 15. As for Greece... I have no idea.
And normally, children that young can't reproduce.

Where in the forum is this thread? I wanna see!
(11-06-2013 02:58 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, there are pretty much no 8 and 9 year olds getting pregnant. I heard about that before, in China, in the Guinness World Records book. The extreme here in the States is around 14 or 15. As for Greece... I have no idea.
And normally, children that young can't reproduce.

ah , that's more like it. It's pretty much the same here as well. although we probably don't have so many unwanted pregnancies , we know how to use protection properly at least...

(11-06-2013 02:58 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Where in the forum is this thread? I wanna see!
page 40 on this thread for this one , and the rest is pretty much here , although it's pretty much just me , arty2 , Chris21 and 888 in there.

anyway ,
What kind of music do you like? (I pretty much listen to almost everything , but recently i've been getting into dnb. Neurofunk , specifically. And Drill'n bass/the IDM equivalent.)
@Kingnothing412~I'm going to respond to what you said but I have to wait until we get to the next page of the thread. Apparently there's not enough room on this page for my reply.

I listen to Christian, Praise and Worship, and Coat of Arms by Sabaton.

What is your opinion on Roman Catholics? (I'm Catholic)
Reference URL's